•Debut (Part 3)•

I don't really know what happens to idols before debut so Im just assuming things now :) pls dont hate me

SMUT

1 day before debut

Everyone is resting right now, they don't want to be tired in their day of their debut. They were all in the living except for Yedam who was called by their manager.

They are chilling in the couch, talking about something. "I have never seen a person slip on a banana peel before." Hyunsuk said and Jeongwoo nodded.

Then the door suddenly opened, Yedam entered. "I'm tired." Yedam sighed. "Come here" Hyunsuk patted his lap signaling Yedam to sit there. Yedam jumped and Hyunsuk let out a oof.

"Thank you Hyunsukie" Yedam said followed by a Yawn. "You're sleepy, come on let's go" Hyunsuk said carrying Yedam bridal style and they entered the bedroom.

"I'm pretty tired too, let's go Haruto." Jeongwoo pulled Haruto and went inside their bedroom. "Why is everyone so obsessed with their bedrooms?" Yoonbin asked. "But why is Junkyu so obsessed with showering together?" Mashiho snickered.

Junkyu blushed wildly "Really?" Yoonbin asked, smirking. "Yes, he doesn't shower by himself, he always invite me to shower together." Mashiho said almost instantly and Yoonbin laughed, eyes teary.

"But it's kinda hot tho, you can see his abs and shit." Mashiho let out and Yoonbin looked at Mashiho, freaked out. "You see his d-" Yoonbin started and Junkyu screamed, interrupting him. "No he doesn't!" Junkyu said quickly.

"Dude chill! No need to scream. Jeez, I'm gonna go to the park, I'm meeting someone." Yoonbin said as he stood up, looking at his phone. "Be sure to get back in 3 P. M." Junkyu stated.

"Yes sir Koala, now excuse me, I'm 3 minutes late, see you!" Yoonbin ran outside and closed the door. Mashiho and Junkyu were the only ones left. "I'm gonna go into the bedroom" Mashiho said pointing at their bedroom door.

"Wait for me." Junkyu quickly stood up and followed Mashiho inside. Mashiho jumped on the bed and Junkyu did too.

Mashiho was lying on his stomach and Junkyu crawled atop of him. Junkyu let himself fall on Mashiho's back. "you're heavy." Mashiho groaned. "Because of my muscles yeah." Junkyu flexed and Mashiho rolled his eyes.

A minute has passed and they're still in that position. Junkyu was feeling weird. He kissed Mashiho's neck and suck on it making Mashiho moan.

"Junkyu-ah, what are you d-d-doing?" Mashiho asked and then moaned. "You don't like it?" Junkyu whispered in his ear. "I-i-i do, please, more" "As you wish." Junkyu rolled Mashiho over, now Mashiho is facing him. Junkyu still on top of him.

Junkyu did not hesitate to attack Mashiho's neck again. This time, it was rough. More, more, I love him Junkyu thought. He kissed Mashiho's jawline and his lips crashed with his.

The kiss was passionate and slow, their lips perfectly fit with each other.
Their lips moved in sync, the Passionate and slow kiss turned into a rough one. Junkyu run his hands through Mashiho's hair.

He took off Mashiho's shirt and Mashiho did the same. They we're both shirtless and Junkyu started trailing kisses down to Mashiho's abdomen.

Mashiho moaned, feeling the pleasure Junkyu gives between the kisses. Junkyu unbuckled Mashiho's belt and looked at Mashiho for consent. Mashiho nodded and Junkyu continued.

He unbuttoned Mashiho's jeans and slid it down including his boxers, revealing Mashiho's erection. Junkyu's eyes widened as he did not expect that Mashiho's 'pet' is bigger and longer than he expected.

"Mine is still a little bit longer and bigger." Junkyu said, almost sounding like he was boasting. "Junkyu, really? You ruined the moment!" Mashiho said looking irked. "I'll make you feel good~" Junkyu said in a sexy tone, so sexy, it can make you pregnant.

Mashiho's erection went back in an instant. Junkyu licked Mashiho's cock, he started sucking it and the door opened. It was Jeongwoo, at first he looked confused but the moment he realized what the two were doing he looked like he saw a ghost.

"KIM FUCKING JUNKYU WHAT THE HECK!" And then Jeongwoo screamed

---------

Hi guys, sorry for the short chapter, this was left out and I decided to finish it coz why not? And I am not gonna be updating for about a week so I am sorry for that hiatus. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it, It made me feel a little happy. :)) thank you for your love and support :))