•Change•

Warning, there will be punching scenes, pls don't hate me <3

----------------------------------------------------

Junkyu watch Mashiho as he looked at him, tears in his eyes, he couldn't explain the look in Mashiho's eyes, fear, anger, sadness, confusion.

He heard his phone ding indicating that there is a message, he looked at the phone and saw Haruto send a message to the group chat.

Haruto changed his nickname to Caveman Voice

Caveman Voice
I heard a scream on Mashiho hyung and Junkyu hyung's room, is everything okay?

Leader Yedamie
Yeah everything alright?

Fashion 🌟
I feel like Haruto must go.

Jeongwoo set his nickname to Watanabe Jeongwoo

Watanabe Jeongwoo
Me and Haruto will come over, and stop seening Junkyu.

Koala 🐨
...

Watanabe Jeongwoo
On our way.

Junkyu put his phone down and run his hand through his hair. I'm dead he thought to himself.

The door opened, revealing Jeongwoo and Haruto standing, holding hands. Haruto's eyes went over Junkyu to Mashiho who was crying on the bed.

The moment Mashiho saw Haruto, he ran and Haruto opened his hands. Mashiho hugged him and started crying.

"Jeongwoo, take Mashiho to the living room." Haruto said sternly, Jeongwoo quickly nodded and he went to the living room with Mashiho.

Haruto closed the door and looked at Junkyu. Eyes darkened. His whole body says 'You're dead'

Junkyu slowly approached Haruto. "Haruto, it's not-" Junkyu started but quickly cutted off when he felt a slap.
Junkyu's face stinged. He held his face with his hand.

Haruto was not finished, he grabbed Junkyu by his collar and pinned him onto the door. Junkyu squeaked. Haruto then locked his hands on Junkyu's neck.

"H-h-h-haruto s-s-stop! P-p-please" Junkyu begged and Haruto's hand loosen. He put Junkyu down, Junkyu was kneeling on the floor, catching his breath.

"You need to explain, or whatever you can say, say it!" Haruto screamed with his deep voice. Junkyu just looked at him, his eyes saying 'I'm sorry'. Junkyu stood up but Haruto punched him causing Junkyu to fall on the floor, a loud thud was made.

"Speak!" Haruto shouted at the older eho was lying on the floor, blood running down his nose. The door suddenly opened and Yedam rushed over to Junkyu who was about to get punched by Haruto.

Hyunsuk ran towards Haruto and stopped him. "You dont hurt my hyung like that! You hear me!" He screamed while squirming out of Hyunsuk's hold.

"Sorry" was the only word that Junkyu could say. They quickly rushed him out to the hospital. Jeongwoo and Mashiho saw Junkyu being rushed. They looked at him worriedly, and Junkyu followed them but Mashiho went straight to Haruto.

When he entered the room, Hyunsuk was there, comforting Haruto. Haruto saw his hyung and hugged him in a protective way. "No one will hurt you hyung." He said while rubbing Mashiho's hair.

"Let's go to sleep guys, we have practice tomorrow and we'll start recording tomorrow. Get rest. Hyunsuk said and then exited the room, Haruto was about to go to his room when he felt a hand wrapped around his wrist.

"Can you sleep here?" Mashiho said and Haruto nodded. Mashiho went to his bed and laid down. Haruto followed his hyung and laid down, wrapping his hands around the older.

"He's gonna regret hurting you now" Haruto said and Mashiho just shrugged it off.

• • •

The next day, they were asked to gather in the practice room. They stood their for a few minutes,until the door opened revealing Yedam and Junkyu. Yedam was holding Junkyu, guiding him.

"Yedamie, I'm okay, you can let go now" Junkyu said and Yedam nodded. Yedam stood beside Haruto and Junkyu beside Yedam. The CEO entered the room, it startled them, they knew they were screwed.

"Good morning everyone." The CEO said sternly. They greeted back. "I know you all know what are we gonna talk about right?" Everyone nodded.

"Haruto, Junkyu, step forward." The CEO pointed his fingers towards the both. They quickly stepped forward. "What do you have to say to each other?" "S-s-sorry" Junkyu said while looking down. "Do you think I'll forgive you? Sorry doesn't cut it" Haruto snapped.

"Haruto!" The CEO said which made Haruto flinch. "I'm sorry too" Haruto said, not caring. "I hope that's real because we're gonna practice the dance, I don't want anyone fighting during practice." The CEO said and left .

"You heard him, get to position.

-Six Hours Passed-

"I am tired!" Yoonbin whined while sitting down. "I didn't think Yoonbin can whine like that" Jeongwoo said and took a sip to his water. "Everyone whines like that" Yoonbin snapped at him.

"I am so glad Haruto and Junkyu did not fight." Yedam said and Hyunsuk snickered. "They're fighting now" Hyunsuk pointed at the corner where Haruto and Junkyu was. Mashiho walked over to them and Grabbed Haruto away from him.

"Okay let's just go okay?" Yedam said and they all exited the practice room.

It was 5:30 PM. Mashiho and Junkyu was in their room. "Mashiho I'm sorry" Junkyu said while Mashiho just continued to do what he is doing. "It's okay, I'm leaving by the way."

Junkyu's eyes widened. "What? Why?! Please dont leave! Please I beg you, let's debut together." Junkyu pleaded, tears running down his eyes.

"Junkyu-" Mashiho got cutted off by Junkyu. "Please! I'll do anything!" Junkyu hugs Mashiho "I'm just gonna leave to get some groceries, we're running out" Mashiho giggled. "Oh" Junkyu stopped crying and Mashiho continued to giggle.

Mashiho stepped out of the room but before he could do that, he turned around. "And one more thing-" Mashiho started and Junkyu looked up to him. "-I'm not gonna be sensitive, I'll change" Mashiho said and closed the bedroom door.

Ill change I'll change I'll change Those words keeps on repeating on Junkyu's head. It was his fault, he didn't want Mashiho to change, he liked Mashiho the way he was.

Oof