•Trip (Part 1)•

Junkyu's P. O. V.

I woke up when I heard noises from the kitchen. I slowly got up to not wake Mashiho up. I looked at the time and it was 5:12 in the morning. It was so early.

I slowly opened the door not making any noise that would make Mashiho up. Before I could fully go to the living room, I saw Yoonbin at the kitchen counter, holding something, I guess it was huge because he wrapped his arms around it. I was gonna go to him when I heard an unusual sound.

"M-mh... Yoonbinie." And then followed by kissing noises.

Normal P. O. V.

Junkyu peeked through the wall that separates the kitchen and the living room. He peeked letting his right eye look at the side of the wall. He was so shocked on what he saw.

Yoonbin kissing Jeongwoo.

What?! What am I seeing? Is this real? Junkyu thought to himself. He blushed on what he saw. He was gonna go back to the bedroom when suddenly Jeongwoo started. "We must stop Binnie" Jeongwoo said. Junkyu pressed his ear to the wall to hear them.

"Why? Can't we be together?" Yoonbin said "Look, I have Haruto okay? And don't even think that I forgave you for what you did to me." Jeongwoo said,then Junkyu heard footsteps coming towards him. He quickly ran inside the bathroom. The bathroom door opened and then suddenly Yoonbin was there standing. "J-Junkyu hyung? You're awake?" Yoonbin stuttered a little bit.

"Ah, I was just gonna pee- I should be asking you that though, you're awake so early-" Junkyu said but cutted off by Yoonbin. "It is none of your concern, and are you done?" Yoonbin said coldly, with a little harsh tone. He realized what he said and then quickly apologized. "I-I'm sorry hyung, I'm just not in the mood." Yoonbin said, his voice turning soft. "It's fine" Junkyu gave him a smile.

"Can I use the bathroom now hyung? I want to get ready for the MT." Yoonbin said holding Junkyu's shoulder and looking him in the eye. "Sure thing." Junkyu said walking out.  He went back to the bed and closed the bed door. He saw and time and it was already 6:19. Wow what a great day to start with. Junkyu thought to himself.

• • •

It was already 8:15 AM Junkyu and Mashiho was sitting on the couch watching everyone who was running around looking for stuff. "WHERE IS MY LUBE?!" Hyunsuk shouted. Everyone froze, they are sHoOk "What-" "I'm just kidding, I said that because I wanted you all to know, that the van is already there. If you're ready then you can go ahead. And the car will leave in 20 minutes" Hyunsuk explained and then everyone continued to do whatever they're doing and Junkyu and Mashiho grabbed their luggage and went outside to the lift.

Junkyu pressed the button and wait for the door to open. There was awkward for a moment but quickly went away when Junkyu talked. "Are you excited moshi? Our first trip together!" Junkyu said. "Yeah, I am super excited too! I wonder where are we going. I'm curious." The door suddenly opened. They both entered and Junkyu pressed the letter G to the elevator buttons.

They saw the van waiting outside. They quickly entered and put the luggage on the side of the van where luggages go. They both sat at the very back of the van and Mashiho offered Junkyu to sit at the side next o the window. "I always remember when we ride the school bus together, you always want the seat next to the window." Mashiho said which made Junkyu blush. Mashiho sat down beside Junkyu.

• • •

Everyone was inside the bus, chattimg with each other, singing and dancing while sitting. Everyone was so noisy, Hyunsuk grabbed the microphone. "Can I get everyone's attention? Please?" Hyunsuk's voice echoed throughout the vehicle. Everyone turned to face him. "So because we are still far away, I'm thinking we should have some mini games!" Everyone cheered

"Any suggestions?" Jeongwoo instantly raised his right hand. "Kiss the paper! Something like that." Everyone looked at him with a what the heck Look. "You just want to kiss Haruto." Yedam said and everyone bursted out with laughter. "Oh I know- Guess the song in 3 seconds!" Hyunsuk said and everyone nodded. He explained the mechanics and then everyone nodded again.

"Okay start!" Then a song started to play. F. U. N. Fun! Mashiho and Junkyu raised their hands at the same time. They both looked at each other and let out a giggle. The game went on and everyone was quite entertained because HarutoxJeongwoo and MashihoxJunkyu are quite dominating the game. They look like rivals.

• • •

The van came to a stop. It was already 3:56 PM. They found a beach, a beach where no one was around, and then a camp. It looked like a jungle beside a beach. They jumped out of the car to see the ocean turned orange because of the sun setting.

Everyone headed to find their tents. Junkyu and Mashiho just went straight to the beach and sat down on the sand.

Mashiho and Jun Kyu is sitting on the seashore watching the sun as it set. They slowly Interwine their fingers and slowly face each other.

Mashiho held Jun Kyu's hands and slowly leans into Jun Kyu's face.

"I like your eyes, your nose... " Mashiho said in a calm tone which made Jun Kyu smile.

"And most of all, your........shirt" Mashiho blurted out which caused Jun Kyu to punch him playfully in his shoulder.

"Yah!" And Mashiho smashed his lips onto Jun Kyu's before he can do anything, they kissed in the beautiful sunset. Junkyu kissed Mashiho deeply. Their lips moved in sync. They kissed for a while and then Mashiho pulled away, gasping for air but arms still wrapped in his neck. Junkyu smiled and Mashiho returned it.

"Y-y-y-you both kissed?!" A voice suddenly went out. Their eyes widened as they saw Haruto standing at their back. Haruto's look softened when he saw Mashiho and When he saw Junkyu? His mood went the opposite. Why is he angry at Junkyu?

-------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the update guys! Thank you so much, there's a part 2 for this! Ill be working on it tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your patience and thank you for 100+ votes and 1.04k reads! ILY GUYS! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!!! SARANGHAEYO!!

Sorry for the short chapter. Sorry If I dissapointed you.