•Better•

"Okay this will be our last monthly assessment. Okay Junkyu, you're up." The CEO said and Junkyu stood up from his seat and grabbed the mic and started walking towards the center of the room. The music played and Junkyu started singing.

Ooooooooohhhh

Junkyu was shaking. He is probably nervous because his voice is shaky and his hands are shaking.

Tell me I'm wrong
Tell me girl tell me be honest
I know I'm not perfect
But I'm working, Im working on it.

Haruto glanced at Mashiho who was watching Junkyu sing. Mashiho was smiling and Haruto is just happy for his hyung.

Mistakes we're meant to make 'em
Control is overrated but we'll still try and take it.. Yeahh.

I cant tell, the flower not to grow
I can't tell, the wind not to blow
But I can tell ya one thing that I know.
That we're meant to be.

Junkyu glanced at Mashiho while singing the last part which made Mashiho blush. Only Haruto noticed them because duh he's the one that only knew that something was happening between Mashiho and Junkyu.

I've been losing sleep for far too long
Sinking in the deep of right and wrong
Baby I'll be better better better for you

Junkyu glanced again towards Mashiho when singing the last part. Junkyu finished singin and smiled at Mashiho who was looking like a tomato.

The monthly assesment went on. It was surprising that they never got any negative comment. This proves that they are getting better and better. Before they could end the assessment, the CEO started "Yedamie? May I ask you what's your activity for tomorrow?" Yedam froze. Then he quickly answered "I will practice tomorrow and chill at the dorms... " Yedam said in a nervous voice.

"And you guys will do that too?" the CEO asked. Everyone hesitated to answer. After a while they nodded in agreement. "You guys are not doing that." the CEO started. Everyone stopped what they're doing and was shocked by what the CEO said. "Because you're going MT." "E... Excuse me sir but what is MT?" Jeongwoo asked. "Take a look at this." Then a video started playing on the monitor in front of them.

What is MT?
"MT", which stands for membership training, is a modern phenomenon in Korea. It is basically a retreat where a group of people from an organization go away together for a day or more and carry out a variety of group-bonding activities and training activities.
The activities are the following.

Campfire gathering where you all form a circle around the campfire and then one by one you tell everyone more about you.

Guess who am I, a person will wear a blindfold and one by one, the members will come to him. He will try to guess who that member is without looking to his face and without listening to his voice.

Open forum, you will say anything you want. All your complains, if you're sorry to anyone, if you're mad at anyone. Just freedom of speech.

And one more thing. Welcome Yoonbin!

Then the monitor turned black. Everyone was confused by the last part. Who is Yoonbin? They all thought. Hyunsuk raised his hands but quickly put it down after their manager started talking. "And wel almost forgot. Let us all welcome Yoonbin!"

Everyone turned around towards the door. The door slowly opened then a man entered. He was wearing a black cap, a black hoodie and a swear pants matching his hoodie and black shoes. He really likes black that much huh. He just looked down with his hands inside his pockets.

The manager put her hands on the guys shoulders. "Everyone this is Ha Yoonbin. Can you please tell them your ideal position Yoonbin?" Yoonbin looked up and smiled. Hmmm he's not so bad after all!

He looks like his eyes was closed when he smiled. "안녕하세요! 저는 하윤빈입니다." He introduced. They all responded and Yoonbin stood at Jeongwoo's side. Haruto who saw Yoonbin stood on Jeongwoo's side, he held Jeongwoo's hand pulling him closer to him.

Jeongwoo was so confused. He mouth Haruto a What's wrong? Haruto was just giving Yoonbin a glare and quickly averted his eyes away from him.

Jeongwoo patted Haruto's shoulder "Hey, you're still holding my hand, can I get it back?" Jeongwoo said in a formal tone as if he was talking to an Emperor. Haruto looked at their hands. Haruto let go of Jeongwoo's hand in an instant. "Thanks." Jeongwoo said.

"Park Jeongwoo! Are you listening?!" The manager asked. "N.. Ne" Jeongwoo said. He was confused at that time, Haruto only held his hands but it was different, there was something going on but he just cant point it out.

"So as I said, Yoonbin will be going with you. The monthly assessment is done, you can go back now to prepare for tomorrow's MT. Please pack your things. " The manager left and they all headed to their dorms.

• • •

They were at the dorm busy packing up. Mashiho and Junkyu was helping each other. Mashiho was the best at packing the necessary things. Because his mom always taught her what to bring on occasions. Since his mom knew that they'll be going on trips. And Junkyu was the best at packing things. He can fit all his clothes in a single bag. Perfect chemistry over here! "So Mashiho did you celebrate my birthday without me? Under the cherry blossom tree beside the creek.? Because we celebrate our birthdays together." Junkyu started. "Yeah, I went to our favorite ice cream shop. I got your favorite flavor strawberry. You know I hate strawberry but It was for you so.. "

Junkyu just laughed at Mashiho. "I thought you forgot me, but I guess I was wrong. This is why I like you Mashiho, you give value to everything and everyone." Junkyu then went to Mashiho and hugged him tightly like a koala hugging a tree. "Says the one who 'almost' forgot me" Mashiho rolled his eyes. "Hey! I was talking to some unknown person at the phone, I was wearing earbuds you know."

"Still you made me cry!" "Awww.. Is moshi angry? I'm sorry." Junkyu said pinching Mashiho's cheeks. Mashiho just giggled and continue picking up items. "I think this is all you need kyukyu. And I don't have a sunscreen.. Can I share with you?" Mashiho asked. "Sure, and is that all you're bringing?" Junkyu pointed at the clothes and things on the bed. Mashiho nodded.

"Leave it to me! I'll pack it beautifully" Junkyu said while doing the akimbo and rising his chin showing his koala smile. "Okay then king of packing things up, the crown is yours. And I'm gonna cook ramen for the both of us, They're all done eating and we haven't eat." Mashiho said walking out. "Perfect! I want ramen right now. Your hair looks like ramen, I want to eat it" Junkyu said and then started laughing. "KIM JUNKYU! YOU WILL HAVE NO RAMEN!" Mashiho screamed..

"Nooo!" Junkyu acted as if he was dying. "Get up! You look like a koala who fell down from a tree." Mashiho said giggling and walked out and closed the door.

Mashiho came back to the bedroom with two bowls of ramen with Gimbap on the side. Junkyu who was lying down playing with his phone quickly got up. "GIMBAP!" Junkyu jumped out. "Calm down! You look like a koala who is excited to eat bamboo." "Koalas don't eat bamboo moshi." Junkyu snapped.

"What do they eat then?" Mashiho snickered. "Eucalyptus leaves." "Whatever, let's just eat." They both ate the food. It was good but it got more better because they were eating together.

"Ah! Im full!" Junkyu said rubbing his stomach. "Me too." Mashiho stood up and went out to wash the dishes that they used. After a while he came back to the bedroom. Junkyu was sleeping on his bed soundly. He looked so cute but it would be a shame to wake him up, so he just laid down on his side and put a blanket to cover them both and they went to sleep.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Here is the update guys! They are really going on an MT! AND HI YOONBIN LOL! AND GUYS! WE HIT THE 500 VIEWS MARK! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! THANK YOU 100X
감사합니다!!