•D-Day•

1 hour before debut

All artists, please stand by.
They heard a voice come out in the building speakers, they were in the backstage, peeking. They saw the stadium getting filled with people with banners and everything.

The stadium was pretty big and it was almost full, they feel their hearts race as it's their first time performing in a huge crowd. It didn't feel like a debut, it felt like a concert.

Yedam was peeking and suddenly, he felt a hand wrap around his waist, he turned around and saw Hyunsuk with a smile on his face. "You okay Damie?~" Hyunsuk said and kissed Yedam's cheeks.

"Y-y-yes, a little bit nervous." Yedam stated and started to blush. They snapped their heads towards Jeongwoo, Mashiho and Junkyu. Jeongwoo looked haunted, Mashiho looked embarrassed and Junkyu looked pissed.

"I am so glad I walked in! If you did fuck Mashiho hyung I bet he can't perform now. Jesus-" Jeongwoo got interrupted. "I swear if you don't shut the fuck up!" Junkyu raised his voice.

"You sucked his dick!" Jeongwoo whisper-screamed at Junkyu. "He what?!" They heard a deep voice coming from their back and saw Haruto standing there.

"Who sucked a dick? Who's dick got sucked?" Haruto said sternly. "Hey guys what are we talking here?" Hyunsuk asked and Yedam on his side, drinking his iced tea. "Junkyu sucked Mashiho's dick." Jeongwoo blurted out.

"Jeongwoo!!" Mashiho screamed. "What?!" Haruto let out, Hyunsuk laughed out loud and Yedam spit his iced tea towards Yoonbin who just walked in.

"What the fuck!" Yoonbin said as he covers his face with his hand, wiping his face. "I'm gonna go to the washroom." Yoonbin turned back.

"Sorry hyung!" Yedam said and turned back to them. "Mashiho hyung you okay? Can you walk?" Haruto said as he checked Mashiho, tapping his whole body, checking for signs and shit. "Okay you're good." Haruto sighed in relief.

"And you!" Haruto screamed and looked at Junkyu who flinched by his sudden words. "Control your....your..... Something that makes you want to have sex and shit." He said. "You mean sex hormones?" Hyunsuk answered.

"Yeah, something like that." Haruto nodded. "Guys!! I swear if you don't stop!-" Mashiho screamed and everyone looked at him. "Sorry hyung." Haruto looked down.

"Just not now okay?" Mashiho said. Please Standby, we're starting in a few minutes. A voice spoke and everyone started screaming. "Please, positions everyone!" A manager said and everyone nodded.

They were all set, and then the stage darkened, it was complete darkness and the only light was the fans temporary light stick for the showcase.

They stepped on a rising platform. The platform started moving up and they were on the stage, The stage was illuminated and everyone screamed. The first song played and they performed.

• • •

A video played on the big screens, showing their journey of becoming an idol, they cant help but shed tears, the struggles and hardwork finally paid off.

The stage darkened and then lit up again and their debut song started playing. The fans screamed their lungs out, it was their debut song, finally!

The last song came to an end as the crowd gave them a round of applause, everyone was shouting their names.

Kim Junkyu!

Mashiho! Saranghamnida!

Hyunsukieee! Chukhae!

Yoonbinie! Can you see me? You look like you closed your eyes! And you look like Guanlin!

The 7 of them laughed by the crowds cheer. They lined up and greeted the fans. "Annyeonghaseyo! We're the Treasure" (Their group name that I imagined.)

The crowd cheered once again. "Eo~" Yedam started. "I am very thankful for our fans! Treasure Hunters (Their fandom name) Thanks for supporting us! We will work hard and give you everything. Gamsahamnida!" They bowed in unison.

They waved at their fans and bid them goodbye. The fans wave back and cheered. They went backstage and they couldn't help but shed tears, tears of joy.

° ° °

They head back to their dorms after the orientation, they decided to throw a little party to celebrate their success.

"This... Is...for.... Us!" Hyunsuk said in between his hiccups ,a little tipsy and probably drunk. "Hyunsuk hyung, we should go, you're drunk now. Yedam said as he help Hyunsuk stand up.

"Yes, lets go my cute princess." Yedam blushed. They all let out an aw and Yedam just went inside their bedroom. Junkyu and Mashiho gathered the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

Yes, they bought a dishwasher, the author bought them a dishwasher because they are so lazy, they don't have time to wash the dishes which is sad because the author really want to make a kitchen scene but they are just too lazy ugh.

"Yah author-nim! We're not lazy!" Junkyu said.

"Yeah right." The author said.

Jeongwoo went inside the bedroom by himself and Haruto was in the couch, wrapped in a blanket. "Haruto? Why aren't you sleeping with Jeongwoo?" Mashiho asked the younger

They heard a soft sob. "I-i-it's fine, I'm okay" Haruto let out. "We didn't ask you if you were okay." Junkyu snapped and Mashiho hit him hard, real hard.

"If you're gonna be a meanie then get the fuck out of here, you're not getting some." Mashiho said angrily and Haruto giggled by the cute scene that he was watching.

"Fine! But I'm getting some." Junkyu winked and went inside the bedroom. Once Junkyu was gone, Mashiho quickly engulfed Haruto in a warm, tight hug, and Haruto cried.

"Let it all out" Mashiho said and Haruto cried even Harder. Mashiho just patted him in the back. Haruto stopped sobbing after a minute and Mashiho hold his face.

"Haruto look at me." Mashiho said but Haruto refused to. "Haruto, don't do this now, look at me." Mashiho said and Haruto looked him in the eye.

"Tell me what's wrong." Mashiho said softly and Haruto opened his mouth. "I-i-i s-saw J-j-Jeongwoo." Haruto stuttered. "K-kissing Y-y-yoonbin."

Mashiho's eyes darkened, his hands shaking, he was hurt so hurt and he can't bear watching Haruto cry. Haruto looked so devastated. He wanted to protect Haruto like how he protected him.

He wanted to kill Yoonbin.

---------------------------------------

Ayyy soo here is another update. I hope u enjoy.