•Debut (Part 1)•

3 days before debut

Everyone is kinda busy now, the staff is so busy preparing the stage for us, they prepared the backstage even though there's still 3 days. But it's better to be prepared.

And the boys? Well let's just say that it was their final days to get proper rest. They finished recording and they are filming their MV and They are getting ready for the photo shoot.

They were sitting in front of a mirror with light bulbs around it. The make up artists did their job. Yedam was up first, they were all watching Yedam.

"Yedam is so hot, and so cute.~" Hyunsuk said while looking at Yedam. "Yah! Hyung, He's younger than you!" Yoonbin said smacking Hyunsuk's shoulder. "But he's cute!" Hyunsuk whined. "Stop whining..Gosh" Yoonbin said coldly then stood up and left Hyunsuk. "Meanie" he said under his breath.

• • •

6 hours passed and the Photo shoot ended along with their Music Video filming. They are really tired, Jeongwoo, again fell asleep on Haruto's lap but Haruto doesn't mind.

Hyunsuk is stealing foods for Yedam who keeps on whining because he is so hungry. Yoonbin was on the couch, playing with his phone, and Mashiho and Junkyu? In the restroom. Washing their hands.

"I'm so sleepy" Mashiho said wearily and Junkyu nodded and pouted his face. "I'm hungry" "I got you some eucalyptus leaves" Mashiho snickered and Junkyu playfully punched Mashiho's shoulders.

"Yah! I'm a Human. I eat normal food." Junkyu said crossing his arms and pouting his lips cutely. "The cringe!" Mashiho then started cringing.

"I hate you" Junkyu walked away slowly, "Koala!! Wait up!" Mashiho ran towards Junkyu and hugged him from the back. "I love koala, Mashiho loves koala!" Mashiho said like a kid.

"I love Moshi too~" Junkyu said softly, and hugs Mashiho. Little did they know, Yedam was peeking with his phone out, taking pictures. "The ship is real!" He wheezed and ran back to the Waiting room.

Mashiho gently pushed Junkyu away. "I'm hungry, lets go." Junkyu nodded in agreement and followed Mashiho. They entered the waiting room and everyone was gathered around Yedam and looking at his phone.

Everyone was wheezing, they noticed that the both was standing there and looking at them in confusion. "What are you guys watching?" Junkyu asked.

"Look!" Yedam showed his phone, it was a baby panda, rolling around and eating a bamboo stick. "Isn't he cute?" Yedam's eyes gleamed. "Woah, everyone is acting so weird, maybe because of hunger" Junkyu said and Mashiho nodded.

"Speaking of hunger, let's eat." Mashiho quickly sat down the couch. "Let's order kimchi fried rice. And chicken skewers" Mashiho licked his lips. "Let's just go out, you guys coming?" Junkyu asked them.

"Yeah let's go, I am starving!" Hyunsuk stood up. "I think I'm gonna stay here and guard Jeongwoo, he's sleeping plus he is getting really hot, I think he has a fever, and now he's shivering." Haruto said worriedly.

"Oh... Okay, we'll bring you take out, and give him some medicine, there's some in the first aid kit." Yedam pointed the red box with medicine.

"Okay, you guys have fun!" Haruto waved goodbye and everyone left. Haruto put down Jeongwoo on the couch and kissed his forehead. He put a blanket on top of him. "I'm gonna go get some medicine. Be right back" Haruto kissed his forehead again and got up to get some medicine.

Everyone arrived at the restaurant, they were noisy which made the people look at them. They sat down a table and the waitress gave them a menu.

They ordered some food and waited. "Hyunsuk hyung, do you think that I'm cute?" Yedam shamelessly asked and everyone froze except Yoonbin who was giggling on the side. Hyunsuk noticed him and gave him a look.

"I.... Uh.... Of course! You're cute Yedamie" Hyunsuk let out a nervous laugh as he caressed Yedam's cheeks. Yedam blushed by his actions and Quickly covered his face.

Hyunsuk was about to kiss Yedam but they heard a cough. "Here's your food sir, Enjoy." The waitress said and placed the foods on their table. The waitress looked at Hyunsuk who was embarrassed and was looking down the floor.

The waitress sighed "Gays" She said and Hyunsuk was about to kick the waitress on her face but they quickly stopped him before he could.

"Yo dude! don't cause a scene here!" Yoonbin said and Mashiho nodded. "Yeah hyung, please calm down." Mashiho said as he pull down Hyunsuk's shirt signaling him to sit down.

They started eating their food and Yedam froze, he looked like he saw a ghost. The CEO and some staff walked towards them but only Yedam noticed. "That looks delicious, I can't wait to eat that."

Everyone froze by the familiar voice. They turned around and saw the CEO and some managers looking at them. They greeted them and they greeted back. "Yedamie, why are you so scared?" A manager asked.

"N-nothing" Yedam stuttered. "Be sure to be back at the dorms on 10, you still have 30 minutes." The CEO said and everyone nodded. They left them as they sat at a table far away from them.

They finished eating the food and everyone was groaning because they were so full. They slowly head back to the dorms. They opened the door and what do you know? They saw a shirtless Haruto and a Shirtless Jeongwoo, making out on the couch.

"Woah!" Yedam said and covered his eyes. Junkyu covered Mashiho's eyes because he looked so disturbed. Hyunsuk covered the koala's eyes and he looked at the both and started laughing.

Haruto and Jeongwoo stopped and Jeongwoo hid is face because of embarrassment. "I thought you were sick!" Yedam said pointing at Jeongwoo. "I....uh.... Feel better now I guess." Jeongwoo said. Haruto grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bedroom. "Don't be too noisy!!" Hyunsuk shouted.

Mashiho was frozen, he couldn't believe that Haruto can do such things. "People change Moshi" Junkyu said tapping Mashiho's shoulders. "What?" Mashiho was confused.

"Nothing, let's just to go shower together." Junkyu winked.

----------------------------------------------------------
Here's the update guys! I hope you like it!