How He Tries to Impress You

Peter
He tries to impress you by showing off how strong he is. Whenever someone needs help lifting something heavy, Peter would always get up and help. As he's carrying the heavy object, he would always glance at you to see if you're looking at him. He sits directly in front of you in class, and sometimes he would lean back in his chair and flex his muscles, which actually does impress you.

Edmund
He tries to show you how artistic he is. He sits right next to you in art class and he always paints beautiful pictures of sunsets and springtime meadows, using the brightest and prettiest colors. Whenever you'd go to the coffee shop he works at, he would doodle a little flower or a star on your cup, which you thought was kinda cute.

Caspian
He would always try to be funny when you're around, especially when he's with a group of friends. When he sees you, he would tell a joke to his friends and they all burst out laughing. He then looks at you to see if you're laughing too, or if you just noticed. If you didn't notice, then he would start acting all spontaneous by dancing or running around the place. When he's by himself, he would just say a joke then look at you. Whenever you laughed, he'd just smile at you.

Eustace
He tries to sound so smart when he's around you, especially in class. Whenever the teacher would ask a question, Eustace would always be the one to answer it. Then he'd look at you and give you a small smile, causing you to giggle. Sometimes he would get too carried away by correcting someone, which you thought was kind of funny.