Your Best Friend

Peter
Susan. You two clicked instantly when you and Peter started dating and are pretty much inseparable. She always helps you with your homework while you give her dating advice. She's always been supportive of your relationship with Peter but there are times she teases him about having a girlfriend.

Edmund
Lucy. She always thought you and Edmund would make a cute couple and she was so happy when you and Ed finally got together. You are like an older sister to her, always taking her places and letting her borrow your clothes. Sometimes you and Edmund let her tag along when you two go somewhere.

Caspian
Edmund. He and Caspian are practically brothers so when you and Caspian started dating, you and Edmund became really close friends and he treats you like his own sister. He always looks out for you and tries to cheer you up when you're upset, but sometimes he'll joke around when he sees you and Caspian showing affection towards each other, such as yelling "get a room!!"

Eustace
Caspian. You met him when you and Eustace first got on the Dawn Treader and ever since then, you two have been the best of friends. He taught you how to sword fight and is always willing to help you out with anything. Sometimes he helps Eustace prepare for his date with you.