Mornings With Him

Peter
Peter is usually the one to wake up first, and he would just stay in bed with you, patiently waiting for you to wake up. He would either admire you while you sleep or wrap his arms around you and pull you closer to him. Whenever you wake up, Peter would smile at you and tell you good morning, kissing you afterwards. Then the two of you would stay in bed for a while, cuddling and talking about whatever comes to mind.

Edmund
You always wake up before Edmund does. Most of the time, you will quietly get out of bed and go into the kitchen to start making breakfast. As you're in the middle of making coffee, Edmund would sometimes sneak into the kitchen and hug you from behind, mumbling things like "good morning babe" or "I love you." When you turn to face him, he would pull you closer to him and gently kiss you on the lips. Then the two of you would make breakfast together.

Caspian
Caspian loves to spoil you so every morning after he wakes up, he would make you a lovely breakfast in bed. He goes all out and makes you stuff like pancakes topped with whipped cream and strawberries or cinnamon waffles sprinkled with powdered sugar, along with a cup of tea. After you finish eating, you two normally go for a walk in the garden.

Eustace
You and Eustace like to wake each other up in the most annoying way possible. Sometimes you would throw a pillow at him while he's still sleeping or he would turn the TV volume up all the way, which always startles you awake. You usually get really annoyed whenever he does that, but as soon as he starts laughing you'd forget about being annoyed and start laughing along with him.