Caspian X & Peter Pevensie | She's Mine

Me and my best friend Ella were in class talking about the homecoming dance tomorrow night.

"Ian wants to rent a limo, but I told him it would be better if he just drove us instead," said Ella.

"It would be cool if he rented the limo though," I replied.

"Yeah but do you not know much it costs to rent one? He doesn't even..." Ella's voice trailed off and her eyes moved to look past me.

I turned around to see both Caspian and Peter staring at me. They sit at the table next to ours and ever since the first day of school, Ella and I would catch them staring at me. And every time we noticed them, they would look away as if nothing happened. As soon as I turned to face them, they both looked away like they always did.

"We saw that," Ella called out.

"No you didn't," Caspian shot back.

Ella shook her head.

"They like you," she whispered to me.

"I wouldn't say they like me," I whispered back.

"It's so obvious, Y/N. They're always staring at you like you're the most important thing in their lives, and they look away immediately after you catch them. You know, Ian did the same thing before we got together."

"But don't they know that I-" I began, but stopped when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Peter standing behind me.

"Peter!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Hi Y/N. I have a question," said Peter.

Ella and I exchanged glances. Ella shrugged and I looked back at Peter.

"Wanna go out with me?" Peter asked.

I was caught off guard by how sudden that was that I didn't say anything.

"You better back off, Peter!" Caspian exclaimed, rushing to our table. "Go find another girl. She's mine."

"No, she's mine!" exclaimed Peter.

Caspian grabbed a ruler from our table and held it up in the air.

"I challenge you to a duel! Winner gets to date Y/N."

"Sorry Caspian, but I'm not doing that. I'm pretty sure she likes me," said Peter.

"You don't even talk to her!" Caspian practically screeched.

"Neither do you!" said Peter.

"Excuse me," I said. "I'm flattered that you both like me. But I already have a boyfriend."

"WHAT?!" both Peter and Caspian yelled.

"Sorry," I said.

Peter and Caspian gave each other a look of disappointment. The bell rang and after a few minutes, Ian walked into the room, followed by my boyfriend Nick.

"Hey Y/N," Nick said with a smile, then gave me a hug.

"Hey! Ready to go?" I asked.

Nick nodded and took my hand, then we followed Ian and Ella out of the room. As I was leaving, I heard Caspian and Peter still talking about me.

"When she breaks up with him, she will be mine!" Caspian exclaimed.

"Yeah right," said Peter. "She likes me, not you."

"Wanna bet?"

"There's no need to bet. We both know Y/N is into me."

"Nope. Be prepared to attend the wedding of Caspian and Y/N one day!"