What He Thinks of You

Peter
He thinks you're really funny. You both are in the same speech class, and you're always acting out and getting in trouble. He loves watching you and your group of friends act all crazy by dancing, laughing out loud, and telling funny stories. Every time the teacher calls you out for being disruptive, you would make the most dramatic shocked face and act like you didn't do anything. Peter would always burst out laughing and you would smile and sometimes wink at him.

Edmund
He thinks you're so sweet. You're always helping someone who needs it or cheering someone up when they're upset, which makes him smile. One day he didn't have anyone to work with for a project, so you offered to be his partner. He was very confused on his part of the project and you were willing to help him out. Even though it took a little for him to finally understand what was going on, you were very calm, patient and nice, which made him fall for you even more.

Caspian
He thinks you're super confident. All of the girls at your school are always complaining that their makeup doesn't look right or ask their friends for approval to do something. Not you. You do what you think is good for you, and don't give a damn about what other people think. Caspian adores that about you. Not to mention that since you dress in the prettiest and fanciest clothes, he's always checking you out.

Eustace
He thinks you're very smart. You're always answering the teacher's questions and is pretty much the only one that knows what's going on in class. The other kids would groan and some even call you a know it all, which you respond to that with "at least I'm passing this class." That makes Eustace laugh and those kids shut up. He also loves how you can get real sassy and sarcastic towards your classmates.