Valentine's Day

Peter
the gifts he gets you: a necklace, a bottle of your favorite perfume, and a bouquet of white roses
the date you go on: he takes you out for a candlelit dinner at the restaurant you guys went to on your first date. The date was super romantic; you two talked the entire time and he would often reach across the table to hold your hand. He paid for your meal (including the dessert) afterwards, then you went to his house and spent the rest of the night cuddling.
what you wore on the date: you wore a beautiful, classy red dress with red heels. Peter loves it when you wear red because he thinks you look absolutely gorgeous in it. You wore the necklace he got you since you loved it so much and it looked lovely with your outfit, and put on some of the perfume.

Edmund
the gifts he got you: a teddy bear, a photo album filled with pictures of you two, and some Turkish delight (which he may have took a few pieces)
the date you go on: he took you to the park just before sunset and had a wonderful picnic date set up for both of you. He had made all your favorite foods and desserts, plus he brought some sparking cider. After eating, you two cuddled in the grass and watched the beautiful sunset.
what you wore on the date: you wore a baby blue strapless dress, which Edmund had gotten you for your birthday; along with white sandals. You also curled your hair and wore a gorgeous white flower crown.

Caspian
the gifts he got you: a beautiful rose gold watch, a box of chocolate covered strawberries, and an eyeshadow palette
the date you go on: since you both like dancing, he took you to this fancy dance club and had a wonderful time dancing the night away. Because it was Valentine's Day, they had these red and pink lights lit up all over the place, and Caspian thought you looked absolutely gorgeous under them.
what you wore on the date: you wore a sparkly sliver dress, black heels, and of course the watch Caspian got you. He was stunned by how gorgeous you looked in your outfit.

Eustace
the gifts he got you: a framed photo of you two, a balloon bouquet, and a bunch of bath bombs
the date you go on: you two go to the movies and watch a romantic movie. Eustace normally doesn't care for romance movies, but since you love them and it's Valentine's day, he took you to go see one. The movie was so beautiful that it made you cry when it was over, and Eustace gave you a warm hug to comfort you. Then you went to his house and made a bunch of heart shaped cookies.
what you wear on the date: since it was a simple date, you dressed cute yet casual in a white lace top, pastel pink skirt, and put your hair up in a braid.