Peter & Edmund Pevensie | I Saw Her First

You had just moved to Finchley and was worried that you weren't going to make new friends at school, until you met Susan Pevensie. She sits next to you in chemistry and one day she started talking to you. You two clicked almost instantly and had a lot in common; you both loved reading, baking, dressing up, and even had two brothers and a sister. After just a few weeks, you and Susan had become best friends. Today after school, Susan invited you to her house and you gratefully accepted.

"I can't wait for you to meet my sister and brothers," said Susan as the two of you walked to her house. "You're gonna love them."

"I wish I can say the same thing to you. My siblings are crazy," you joked, making Susan laugh.

"My siblings are crazy sometimes. Specifically my brothers. I told them you were coming so hopefully they won't act out in front of you."

You and Susan arrived at the house, which was bigger than what you expected. Susan opened the door and you looked inside. The house seemed to be empty.

"Hello?" Susan called as she walked in.

"Hi!" a girl's voice called from the kitchen. You followed Susan inside and saw a young girl walking over to the door. She smiled when she saw you.

"Oh, hello!" she said politely.

"Hi! I'm Y/N. I'm Susan's best friend," you respond with a smile.

The girl smiled back and held out her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Y/N! I'm Lucy Pevensie, Susan's sister."

You shook Lucy's hand.

"You're really pretty," said Lucy.

"Aww thank you," you said. "Same to you."

Just then, you heard voices yelling from upstairs. They sounded like they were arguing.

"Great," Susan whispered.

You looked up and saw a boy with dark hair coming down the stairs with an annoyed look on his face. Following him was another boy who was blonde and much taller than the first boy.

"Don't you know to never enter my room without knocking first?" the blonde one snapped.

"Yeah I do," the other boy shot back.

"If you knew that, then how come you didn't knock? Why'd you just break into my room?"

"Because I didn't want to knock."

"Boys!" Susan shouted, and the boys stopped arguing. "My best friend is here and I don't want you two to fight in front of her."

"Too late," the dark haired boy muttered.

Susan sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Y/N, these are my brothers. That's Peter and that's Edmund," she said.

You stepped out from behind Susan and smiled at the boys.

"Hi. I'm Y/N, Susan's best friend," you said.

All of a sudden, the boys' faces changed from angry to astonished. The dark haired boy's eyes got wide while the blonde one gave you a small smile and took a step towards you.

"Hello Y/N," he said sweetly. "I'm Peter."

The other boy walked directly over to you and smiled.

"And I'm Edmund," he said, clearly stunned.

"So you're Susan's brothers?" you asked.

"That's right," Peter replied, still smiling at you.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys," you said.