How You Found Out He Likes You

Peter
Edmund told you. Out of all people Peter could have told, he made the mistake of telling Edmund, the boy who cannot keep a secret whatsoever, that he had feelings for you. Peter made him promise not to tell you, but as soon as Peter left the room, Edmund took out his phone and called you.

"Hey Y/N, guess what?"

"What?"

"Peter likes you."

"Really?! He does?"

"Yep. But you didn't hear it from me. Bye."

Edmund
You figured it out. One day he was being super sweet to you and was a little quieter than he usually was. You started wondering if he liked you, but you didn't want to jump to conclusions. But after a few weeks, he was acting totally different, it was like he was trying to impress you. He started dressing up in nicer clothes, tried being funny when you were around, and even flirted with you a little. You were convinced that Edmund liked you now, but you decided to ask him anyway just to be sure.

"Ed, you've been acting so different around me lately. Do you have a crush on me or something?

"I uh...well I did...but now I...yes I do."

Caspian
He just told you straight up. You two were wandering the woods together, when you noticed Caspian kept looking at you.

"What?" you asked with a small laugh.

"Nothing," Caspian replied, quickly looking away.

"Nothing? Sure, Caspian. Now what is it?"

"I said nothing!"

"Tell me!"

"Fine! I like you, Y/N. Alright? I like you a lot."

Eustace
He wrote you a note. You opened your locker one day after school and a folded up piece of paper fell out. You picked it up and saw it had your name written on it. You unfolded it and realized it was a note, which read:

I really like you. You're so funny and pretty, we should hang out sometime
-Eustace

You looked up and saw Eustace walking down the hall.

"Eustace!" you called out.

He turned around and the moment he noticed the note in your hand, his eyes got wide.

"Oh God, she found out!" he exclaimed while running away.