When He Sees Your Ex

Peter
Whenever your ex is around, Peter would become extremely protective of you. He makes sure your ex wouldn't dare to come near you by making you stand right next to him or putting his arms tightly around you. Peter would also start to make out with you when your ex is looking in your direction.

Edmund
Edmund absolutely hates your ex. Whenever he catches your ex staring at you, he would stand right in front of you so that your ex can't see you and then glare at him until he looks away. Even when your ex isn't staring at you, Edmund would still glance at him occasionally and give him dirty looks.

Caspian
Caspian wants your ex to know that you're much more happier with him, so he'll hug or kiss you in front of your ex. As a bonus, he would also make you laugh, which is something your ex could never do. When your ex hears you laugh at Caspian's jokes, he would storm off jealously.

Eustace
When Eustace sees your ex, he's not afraid to make fun of him. He'll call out his name to get his attention, and if your ex doesn't respond yell things like, "hey, dude! I know you can hear me!" If your ex humiliates himself in public, Eustace would point at him and laugh loudly. You don't mind this at all, and you'd sometimes join in the laughing.