Your First Date

Peter
He takes you to the carnival. Both of you are thrill seekers, so you guys went on all of the rides and roller coasters. He also shows off how skilled he is by playing those carnival games and ends up winning a giant stuffed animal, which he gives to you. The last ride he takes you on is the Ferris Wheel, and he kisses you passionately when you guys were at the very top. It was a very beautiful and fun date.

Edmund
You guys went to the movies on your first date. Edmund loves scary movies, while you on the other hand, don't care for them. You hold his hand the entire time, looking away whenever the scary parts came on the screen. Whenever you looked away, Edmund would hold you close to him, making you feel safe. After the movie, he took you home and kissed you at your front door.

Caspian
He took you to dinner at your favorite restaurant. Whenever you two started talking, you told him where you liked to eat so of course he was going to take you there for your first date. He knew what your favorite meal was, so he ordered that for you. He even got you a dessert and paid for everything. When you two got into the car after the date, he kissed you and made you feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Eustace
You two went on a boat ride downtown. You two went at night, since everything was lit up in colorful lights. You two held hands the entire time and when the boat went through a tunnel lit up with beautiful blue lights, he kissed you. Some people on the boat saw it and went "awww."