He Meets Your Friends

Peter
Peter was actually excited to meet your friends, since he's pretty social and likes meeting new people. He got along well with everyone, except he was a little skeptical about one of your guy friends. You and him are always teasing each other so Peter, being the overprotective boyfriend he is, kept an eye on your friend every time you two were joking around. Other than that, everything went pretty good and he looked forward to seeing them again.

Edmund
Edmund was a little shy meeting your friends at first, but after a while he gradually warmed up to them and soon it was like he was everybody's new best friend. All your friends loved him so much and thought that you two were perfect for each other. After a while, you and Edmund decided to head home when one of your friends invited you to come to his party.
"And don't forget to bring Edmund!" he added.

Caspian
You and Caspian are in the same friend group, so he didn't have to meet your friends. While ome of your friends thought you two looked cute together, a lot of them teased you both about being a couple. When this happened, Caspian would just roll his eyes and say something along the lines of "shut up, you're just jealous."

Eustace
Eustace is always quiet around people he didn't really know, so he was little awkward when he met your friends. He stood close to you the whole time and he didn't talk very much, he only said something when someone asked him a question or said hello to him. Most of the time however, he responded to people with either a quick smile or nod.