Chapter 15 - Alien Things part 1

We were waiting in the Quinn jet to arrive Starks tower. Tony was flying there to arrive first, Thor and Banner were gone as well. I was sitting near the back just thinking.

"Stark we're on your three headed northeast." Romanoff spoke into the intercom system.

"What did you stop for drive-in? Swing up park I'm gonna lay them out for ya."

Romanoff and Clint began shooting at the aliens as they flew us in and out of the streets. 

"Nat?"

"See him." I go the front to see Loki fighting Thor. I guess he was alright after the fall then. They start shooting again but we get hit.

Cap and I desperately grab onto the sides of the ship while it crash lands. We quickly get out and I grab my katana. Aliens were flying everywhere, it was a utter mess. 

"We gotta get up there." I heard Cap shout and we followed him. People were screaming and running past us. It was horrible. We all stop when we see it. A giant alien ship destroying whatever got in it's way as it made it's way into the city. It flew right by us, aliens jumping out of it. 

"Stark are you seeing this?" I ask.

"Seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner has he shown up yet." 

"Banner?"

"Just keep me posted."

I was keeping cover by a car, Romanoff and Clint by another and Cap ran over to us. I was looking for anyway to kill one of the alien things, I think if I used void I could do it. I took down Loki as Void so I can do this right? They were all talking while I was trying to figure out how I triggered it before.

Rage? Pain? Grief?

You have to embrace me fully to be able to use my power

Okay, thanks? I guess.

Romanoff and Clint started shooting as Cap Went off after soon civilians. I tightened my grip on my katana and got up.

"Guys, Civilians!" I shouted and Clint ran over to the. I ran at the attackers, dodging their shots and beheaded one before moving onto the next. I hit it over the head before stabbing it in the heart? I think?

"It's like Budapest all over again."

"You and I remember Budapest very differently." I laugh at them as I run and jump at one nearby. I dug in my katana into it's brain and sliced it open. As I watched it die I felt my face change, the dark eyes with no mercy and sickly white skin. 

"Stiles? You alright?" Romanoff called out, running over. I turned to face her and she stepped back shocked. I smirked.

"I'm great." I swung my katana back killing two more. 

"What the hell is wrong with your face?"

"You don't know me as well as you might think Romanoff." I saw Clint look over at us.

"Hey! A little help would be nice!" I threw a knife into ones skull and then went back to my sword. Romanoff quickly snapped out of it and stated shooting at them. 

I had ran over to where the cops were to get their help with civilians. I jumped up onto one their cars and they all looked at me. 

"We need people in these buildings, There are people inside running right into the fire. Take them to the basement or through the subway, you keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th." I say slightly out of breath, making sure that my hood stays up.

"Why the hell should I take orders from you?" I'm guessing the one in charge demands. A ship then crashes and two aliens jump to attack. 

I quickly grab my Katana and slice it through the first one and kicked it back before punching the other one in the face and decapitating the second one. I look at the officers and smirk slightly as they then go on to take my orders. 

I see Cap jump back in where I previously was and I head over there two. Just as I got there I jumped back in surprise from the lighting coming down on the aliens. Thor. 

"What's the story upstairs?" Cap asked.

"The power surrounding the cube in impenetrable."

"Thor's right we gotta deal with these guys." Tony joined in over coms.

"How do we do this?"

"As a team."

"I have unfinished business with Loki." 

"Get in line Thor." I say rolling my eyes.

"Save it, Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without it these things could run wild." I guess he's in charge now. "We got Stark on top, he's gonna need us to-" Just then Banner came rolling in on an old motorbike.

"Well this all seems, horrible."

"I've seen worse." Same Romanoff, try a version of your mother turn into a weird wild hunt creature. 

"Sorry."

"No we could use a little worse. And Stiles, what was that back there? Why do you look so different." Everyone looked at me confused, I guess they hadn't seen my face much because of the hood. I can't exactly lie my way out of this one can I?

"It was what Loki was on about. I'll tell you more some other time. I promise it's a fun story about me killing people." I smirk clapping my hands together. 

"Stark we got Banner, just like you said." 

"Tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Just then he came flying into the street we were standing in and behind him was one of those huge ships.

"I don't see how that's a party." I heard Romanoff mutter to herself. 

"I got this. You wanna know my secret? I'm always angry." Banner said then transformed into the hulk, smashing the hell out of the ship. Stark blasted the tail of it then we gathered together as the creatures cried out at us.

Hulk roared, Tony flew down, Clint readied his bow, Thor turned his hammer, Romanoff loaded her gun, Cap lifted his shield and I swung my katana. 

We can win this.