Chapter 25 - Ultron

Clint was carried off by Doctor Cho as soon as we landed at the Avengers Tower. Agent Hill then came into the quinjet. 

"Labs all set up boss."

"Oh, actually he's the boss. I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler." I held in a laugh as Tony spoke.

"What's the word on Strucker?" Cap asked.

"NATO's got him." 

"The two enhanced?" I ask following them out the jet.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's no where special, but it's on the way to everywhere special." Hill informed us.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, metal manipulation." I nod understanding but Steve looks lost. "He's fast and she's weird." 

"Well they're  gonna show up again."

"Agreed, file say's they volunteered for Struckers experiments. It's nuts." I roll my eyes at the irony. Cap and I both step into the lift.

"Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" Cap says, stating what I was thinking.

"We're not at war." Hill tries to defend her point.

"They are." I say and the lift doors close. We wait in silence for a moment then I speak again. "Did Sam tell you?"

"Yeah, another cold lead." He smiles sadly at the floor.

"We'll find him eventually, don't worry." I flash him a smile as the doors open and we part ways. I was heading for my room when my phone went off, indicating someone was calling me. I look at the ID to see an unknown number. 

"Whoever this is, loose the number now." I  spoke as I opened the door to my living area. It had it's own gym, bedroom, bathroom and a small kitchen (I mainly use the main one anyway).

"Wait, Stiles it's me Scott."  I froze.

"What do you want? And how did you find my number?"

"My dad at the FBI got your number for me. Ans Stiles I wanted to apologise."  I scoff.

"For what part? Casting me out or not doing it sooner?" 

"No! I'm sorry for what I said. We were all just shocked. You are so different now from how we know you and we needed some time." 

"I wish things were different sometimes. That I wasn't an avenger and that you were never bitten by Peter. But this is life, you can't undo time. You better either deal with who I am now or never call me again." 

"That's what I'm saying. The pack and I have seen you on TV now, more than once. We now know that , it's your life and you aren't gonna stop. But please, don't cast us out like we did to you. We are all truly sorry. If you ever need help with Void or anything else, we'll help." 

"Thanks. I forgive you guys. Tell Lydia I'm sorry, she needs to know I'm sorry."

"Yeah I will. And don't loose my number. It took like a month to find yours." I laugh slightly.

"Yeah well secrecy and all that. Bye Scott."

"Bye Stiles."

I was sat at the bar drinking a beer. Nat was giving me looks but Tony said that it was his party and that the rules are everyone drinks, so I smirked at her.