Tord?...

Tom Pov:

It's been a year since Edd's death.

I managed to find a job at a guitar shop as a bass teacher and Matt also found a job at a furniture store where he usually likes to look in mirrors from time to time.

We needed to find jobs since Edd was the 1 paying our rent by creating animations at home.

We make a good amount of money.

Edd used to make more though.

Me and Matt get along now since we're pretty much forced to get to know each other and talk more.

We really just don't want to be alone.

"Oh my god Tom! That's so funny!" Matt says and holds on to my shoulder as he laughs hysterically.

"He completely embarrassed himself in front of everyone! He was so confident too!" I say and laugh as well as we continue walking down the hall to our apartment doors.

Everything silences between us when we see my apartment door wide open with the lock seeming to be shot off.

Me and Matt look at each other with worried faces.

I then make a motion for Matt to follow me to my apartment.

We quickly but quietly tip toe to my door.

We peek inside and see that the apartment is pitch black from darkness.

I flip 2 light switches and the living room and kitchen lights turn on.

We don't see anyone.... Yet.

We walk inside.

We then hear the front door slam closed behind us.

Me and Matt both swiftly spin around.

We see someone we both thought died holding a gun straight at us.

"Tord?..." I ask the person holding the gun.

"Who the hell else would it be Thomas?!" Tord says in a harshly loud voice which makes me and Matt jump a little.

Tord has scars that cover all of his right cheek and his right eye seems to be blind due to the color of grey coats the color of his once red eye. He's wearing the same army outfit that was in his wanted posters all those years ago except that his right sleeve is ripped off showing a red robotic arm with a blue light shining in the middle of the palm of his hand.

He looks pissed.

"Why are you here?" Matt asks Tord with a somewhat harsh voice.

"To kill you both- wait both? Where's Edd?!" Tord asks us in a growl.

Me and Matt look at each other with sad faces.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Tord asks us.

"Dead. He's dead Tord," I say to Tord without much emotion in my voice.

Me and Matt look down in unison.

Tord lowers his gun and asks us with a confused expression, "What do you mean?"

"He died of cancer 1 year ago Tord," Matt says.

Tord's face drops.

I actually start to feel tears filling my eyes.

I haven't cried in so long...

Why now?

Why now in front of my enemy?

I walk up to Tord and being his gun up to my chest with his finger still on the trigger.

"Just kill me! See if I care Tord!" I say to Tord with tears flowing down my cheeks.

Tord looks at me with a expression I've never seen on him before.

Tord pulls his gun away and to his side.

Tord steps back.

"Just give me a moment to think about things... Okay Tom?" Tord says and looks down.

Tord walks out of the apartment door.

Tord Pov:

Edd's dead?

They have to be lying!

Edd couldn't have died!

He was so healthy when I cane back 5 years ago!

He couldn't of...

Tears fill my eyes and I quickly wipe them away.

Faen!

Stop being emotional Tord!

I peek back into the apartment to see Matt comforting Tom in a hug.

My heart wouldn't let me kill them now...

But I still want to get some sort of revenge...

I ponder for a few minutes.

I got it!

I'll make them join the army!

Then I'll give them embarrassing jobs!

I laugh at the idea.

I grab my phone from my pocket and call some soldiers.

Tom Pov: *Only 2 Minutes Later*

People in soldier like outfits carry me and Matt to a big black van.

"LET GO LET GO LET G-" I get cut off by being tased.

"Now now Thomas you need to be a good boy if you want to stay healthy," Tord says.

Me and Matt get thrown into the back of the van.

It's literally a big, black box like room with 1 light attached to the ceiling.

They slam the doors and I get up, but only to fall back down from the sudden movement of the van beginning to drive.

"GOD DAMNIT!!" I scream.

I start to cry again.

I crawl back against the wall and wrap my arms and cuffed hands around my knees.

I hide my face in my knees and whisper, "I was just getting better..."

I feel Matt hug me and hear Matt say, "Me too Tom... Me too.."