Attention

Tord Pov:

"You really love that rose don't you?" I ask.

Tom hums a long yes and continues to stare at the rose.

Tom is sitting between my spread legs and resting his back against my chest with my arms wrapped around his torso.

We're sitting under the same tree that we were under before and Tom continues to stare at his gold rose with 2 pink hearts for eyes.

"Tom can you look at me for a moment?" I ask and look down at him.

Tom tilts his head back and looks up at me with his digital eyes going back to normal.

I peck his lips which makes him blush.

"Hmph," Tom puffs up his cheeks like a angry child and I chuckle.

"You're so adorable," I say and boop his nose with my finger.

"Shush," Tom says and looks back his gold rose while slowly snuggling closer to my chest.

A gold dipped rose was definitely a good choice of gift.

I love how close Tom is right now, it's literally all my dreams come true.

I love when he gets all soft.

Tom's hand with the rose lowers on to his lap and I hear soft breathing coming from him.

I try to look at his face while also trying not to move too much.

He's asleep...

I smile softly.

I see varieties of colors fill the sky.

I should take him to bed before it becomes night time.

I carefully manage to pick him up in bridal style

I slowly walk to base and walk inside as the sun leaves the sky and the moon takes over the job to shine the world below it.

Tom Pov: *Morning*

I slowly wake up to the somehow relaxing smell of ash.

I feel like I'm being covered by something incredibly warm.

My eyes flutter open and I see a clothed chest in front of my face with my arms together and pressing against it.

I then notice that I have a arm wrapped around me and a hand petting my hair.

I don't really want to move but I move my gaze up anyway to see Tord looking down at me with a soft smile.

"Good morning Min Kjære," Tord says in a low but soft voice.

"Morning," I say in almost a whisper.

Wait...

Where's the rose?

"Tord where's the rose?" I ask.

Tord sighs.

He turns over half way and grabs something from his bedside table.

He turns back to me and holds the rose in front of me.

I gently take it and sit up.

I look at the gold rose with my eyes as hearts and I softly smile.

There is a reason I love this rose so much...

Ever since I was little roses were important to me...

They inspired me and gave me happiness at times of complete despair.

I never really show my love for roses because I fear people will find me as soft if they find out I like flowers.

It was odd to me why they made me so happy..

I never really knew why they stood out to me and I still don't really know why they stand out to me.

I don't particularly have a nice memory that had roses in it, but if there is 1 that's hiding somewhere in my brain, it's always been there.

I think the only person that knew about my love for roses was Edd because when ever I was having depression Edd would buy me a few roses to give me happiness...

I miss Edd so much...

Now I have a feeling Tord knows about my love for roses by how much I admire at the gold dipped rose he gave me.

Or he thinks I just really like the fact that he gave me it...

...

I never really knew Tord loved me...

I was never good at recognizing the signs of love.

He probably was really obvious...

I really just thought the kisses he's given me was just to hurt me later on...

Now I know that they were really because he loved me because of his confession.

Tord sits up next to me.

"Tom?" Tord asks quietly.

"Hm?" I ask without looking away from the gold rose.

"Would you just stop staring at that rose and pay attention to me?"

I sigh making my digital eyes go back to normal and closing them for a second.

I then look at Tord and feel guilt when I see his expression...

His eyes show sadness and his frown makes my heart ache.

I lower the rose on to the blanket and say, "I'm sorry... I've just.. I've just always been in love with roses.. And sometimes I forget other people are around me when I look at them, so.. sorry for not paying attention to you, especially after you just confessed."

...

"It's okay Tom... But can you just give me some attention for once?" Tord asks.

I look down at the gold rose...

I'll be with you later my friend.

I look at Tord and hold his hand.

"Of course Tord. What do you want to do today?" I ask with a smile.

Tord Pov:

I smile and say, "For now... I just want you to kiss me-"

Tom kisses me and holds my cheek which surprises me.

I melt into it very quickly.

I begin to kiss back.

I slide 1 of my hands to his waist and slightly pull him closer as we continue to kiss.

I bite his bottom lip asking for entrance, which he allows.

I slide my tongue in and explore his mouth as if it were mine.

His mouth tastes like alcohol even though he hasn't been drinking and his lips are soft and smooth against my chapped 1s.

Tom pulls back and looks me deep in my eyes as he holds both my cheeks.

"Let's go have fun today Tord," Tom says with a smile.