❤️IMPROVEMENT💙

(SMUT PICTURES AND CRINGE WARNING)

I just want to take a moment of your time to prove a point...

This was written October 27th, 2018.. AND IT SUCKS!!! First of all, the way I made the so called "Screaming in pleasure" in all caps was completely cringe and second everything was barely detailed and every little thing was separated! And the visual that it gave you can make you literally shiver in disgust. I used to sext with my exs (Don't judge plz) and I used to sext like that which to me was just cringe (Even tho they liked the visual, I don't now) so basically I used to write cringey.

 I used to sext with my exs (Don't judge plz) and I used to sext like that which to me was just cringe (Even tho they liked the visual, I don't now) so basically I used to write cringey

Now this is my more newer one that I only finished 2 hours ago... and I'm very proud of it. Because it's the complete opposite of my old cringey writing. It's descriptive, not completely separated all the time, every paragraph is based off of a different position or different movement, and lastly is that the visual makes more sense and is more realistic. I'm much more proud of this than in 1 More Chance.

I'll admit, I've improved, and the fact that I improved without teachers (My old teachers barely focused on grammar and literature so I learned stuff on my own and the teachers now assume you know everything) is absolutely great to me. I'm proud of myself.