First Fxck

(WARNING: SMUT CHAPTER!!)

(ANOTHER WARMING: EXTREMELY LONG CHAPTER)

Tord Pov:

I crave Tom too much, and I realize this today by the fact that I'm horny and thinking about him. Today is just a day I feel like fucking someone, which I'd usually go for some sexy female soldiers like I usually do, but the fact that my heart belongs to Tom now doesn't help my situation. I'm not sure how he would react to me feeling this way and I really wonder how he'd feel if I just got straight to foreplay without context, but that's just my sex mind talking.

I already told Paul how I was feeling today so he's doing some things for me. Believe it or not, we have a name for this kind of day. It's called, "Too horny to work today" Day. This isn't a rare thing, when I'm horny I literally can't focus on anything other than sex, so Paul takes care of things for me. So today I'm alone in my office and I don't know how to tell Tom I have to urge to fuck him.

I know I'm the leader of this army and I can do anything I want, but it wouldn't feel right if I forced it on him, so today I'm staying in my office and just fantasizing about sex and watching hentai on my computer to distract myself.

Right now I just have my head down and trying to sleep while also praying that Tom is still drinking the alcohol I gave him so he'd leave me alone.

I hear my office door open which I literally couldn't give a fuck until I hear Tom say, "Tord I'm bored and this Smirnoff you gave me barely makes me drunk, there's definitely not enough alcohol in it." I look up at him while trying not to look like I need him right now.

"Tom I'm trying to sleep, can you please leave me alone," I say and try to ignore my sexual thoughts.

Tom closes the door and walks up to my desk, slamming his hands on it, "Tord I'm bored and you're the only one that makes me not bored so fucking do something with me or I'll lose my shit!"

Do something with him...

"Well Tom..." I get up from my seat and walk around the desk, then behind him. "I guess I could figure something out~" I devilishly smirk as my mind runs wild from my new idea.

I slide my hands on to Toms chest from the back which earns a small gasp from Tom. I pull Tom back and up against my chest.

"T-Tord what're you d-doing?" Tom starts to shake a little.

"You said you wanted to do something," I lower my face to Toms ear and whisper, "So I'll give you something to do~" Tom shivers.

I plant my lips on to Toms neck and start to give kisses to it which makes Tom flinch, "Th-this isn't what I-" Tom interrupts himself with a moan which Tom slaps his hand on his mouth from shock. Tom says, "S-stop~" in a voice that doesn't even begin to describe the word "Stop". Tom lifts one arm behind him and wraps it around my neck, soft moans escape his mouth.

I whisper into his ear, "Too late~" I slide my metallic hand up his shirt which receives a large shiver from him from the cold metal hitting against his skin.

"I-I c-can't Tord I-" Tom gasps when I slide a hand into his pants and palm his boxers. Tom shakes even more as he covers his mouth to block his moans from coming out.

I use my other hand and pull his hand away, "I want to hear all the little noises you make while I pleasure you Tommy~"

Eventually Tom gives in and begins to make quiet moans and pleasurable whimpers, but he then flinches when I then slide my hand into his boxers and slowly stroke his member, which then the noises become rather louder as he begins to pant a bit.