I Shot You Tom...

Tord Pov:

Tom falls on to his knees and holds his stomach where the bullet wound is bleeding out.

White Leader runs over to him and slides to him catching him before he can drop face forward.

Tom's blood stains White Leader's completely white outfit, but White Leader doesn't seem to care since he's bawling his eyes out.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" White Leader asks me in a scream.

Tears pour down my cheek as I see my enemy hold Tom like they love each other.

Mixed emotions fill me.

Sadness

Guilt

Anger

Jealousy

I lift my gun and aim at White Leader with sadness and anger showing on my face.

"L-LET GO OF H-HIM!!" I scream then sniffle loudly.

White Leader's eyes widen.

My soldiers appear at the door and Paul yells, "SURRENDER OR WE'LL SHOOT!!"

White Leader whispers to Tom, "I'm sorry Tom..."

White Leader puts his hand on his teleportation device and disappears.

Tom falls on to his face.

I lower my gun and feel myself fall.

"RED LEA-"

Everything fades to black.

Matt Pov:

I check a soldier's pulse to make sure he's still living before hearing, "TOM'S BLEEDING OUT AND RED LEADER IS COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS!!"

"TOM?!" me and Doctor Rose say.

Me and Dr. Rose run out to the other bed rooms and see Tom on a bed with a bullet wound in his stomach and Tord on another bed completely unconscious.

Since Tom's has a worse condition I run over to him.

I check his pulse.

"It's barely there Rose!" I say.

"Get him to the back! We need to get that bullet out of him!" Rose says.

"WHAT ABOUT RED LEADER?!" Patryk asks us.

"Oh I'm sorry! Does Red Leader need surgery for FAINTING?!" I ask sarcastically with panic in my voice.

"N-no-"

"THEN SHUT UP!"

We pull Tom's bed to the surgery room.

Tord Pov:

Light comes into my vision as I slowly wake up.

I sit up and hold my throbbing head.

"Red Leader!" I hear.

I turn my head and see Patryk and Paul sitting in chairs next to the bed I'm in.

Wait..

Is this the infirmary bed?

"What happened?" I ask.

"Try to remember Red Leader... We don't want to explain," Patryk says to me.

Before I can even try to remember, the memories hit me like a truck.

"WHERE'S TOM?!" I ask and attempt to get off the bed but Patryk and Paul push me back on to the bed.