You're Mine Now

Tom Pov:

Me and Matt get pulled out of the van by our cuffs and pushed on to our knees.

Our eyes widen when we see the building in front of us.

It's even bigger than a mansion or even a castle!

It looks like a army base...

Tord stands in front of us and dramatically lifts his arms in the air above his head.

"Welcome to The Red Army!" Tord says to us with a proud smile.

This explains the outfits and how everyone follows Tord's commands.

"What do you want with us Tord?!" I ask Tord.

"Well I've decided that instead of putting a bullet into both of your heads that I would spare you and by spare I mean keep you captive here as my loyal servants. Also you 2 will call me Red Leader from now on," Tord says to me and Matt.

"I refuse to be your slave-" Tord puts his gun to my forehead which shuts me up.

"Oh you will be my slave Thomas. If you like it or not," Tord says to me in a threatening voice.

...

"Okay, I'm your slave then," I say blankly and turn my gaze to the floor.

"Oh yes you wi- wait what?" Tord asks me with surprise in his voice.

I stay quiet.

"Tom's depression keeps him from fighting for what he wants like he used to do," Matt explains to Tord with sadness in his voice.

I keep my gaze low.

"Oh," Tord says.

Matt Pov:

"What's my job Red Leader?" Tom asks Tord and looks up at him with a emotionless expression.

...

"We'll talk about that inside," Tord says and signals the soldiers to take us inside.

The soldiers pull us up on to our feet by our cuffs and makes us follow Tord into the army base.

I look at Tom...

When he's depressed and around people he doesn't feel comfortable with he shows no emotion...

*Time Skip*

"I expect you 2 to be up by 6 am sharp tomorrow morning and dressed in your new clothing that is located in your shared dresser. Do you understand?" Tord asks us.

"Yes Sir," me and Tom say to Tord in unison.

"Good. Curfew is at 9 and you will be locked in here until I come back in the morning to show you 2 around base and give you your jobs," Tord says to us.

"Yes Sir," me and Tom say to Tord in unison again.

"Good night," Tord says and slams the door along with a click of a lock meaning we're trapped in our room.

I instantly hear sobbing next to me.

I turn to Tom to see him crying intensely next to me.

He practically throws himself on to me hugging me.

I hold him close.

We're all we have now.

With Edd gone we have no one to call for help or to comfort us like he used to do so well.

Me and Tom have to depend on each other now.

After about 10 minutes of hugging Tom says into my chest, "I'm tired..."