Kiss

Tom Pov:

Damn this place is beautiful.

Tord takes a hold of my hand which makes me shiver.

Why is Tord being so weird?!

He's probably trying to trick me into caring for him so he can hurt me later on.

I mean

What else could he be doing?

"Let's go enjoy ourselves Tom," Tord says with a smile.

"Okay Red Leader," I say.

Me and Tord walk into the fancy looking house that's apparently owned by Pink Leader.

Oh, speak of the devil.

Pink Leader runs up to us and says, "Welcome Red Leader and... Your friend?"

"This is Thomas Thompson. He's accompanying me in this party," Tord says to Pink Leader.

"Oh! That's amazing!-"

"It's so nice to see you again Red Leader," We all hear a Russian voice say.

We turn toward the voice and see a man with black hair and grey eyes. He's wearing a full black suit.

"Ah, if it isn't Black Leader," Tord says to the man.

Tord pulls his hand from mine and shakes Black Leader's hand.

"How about we go have a little chat on the balcony Old Friend," Black Leader says to Tord and wraps a arm around him.

"Well um.." Tord says and looks at me.

"Come on Red Leader let's go have a chat now," Black Leader says and starts walking away with Tord.

"Tord?.." I whisper.

Tord Pov:

Me and Black Leader sit on chairs on the balcony.

"So do you accept my ally request yet Red Leader?" Black Leader asks me.

"I'm still thinking about it Black Leader. My main purpose of starting this army is to take over the world and if we become allies then we'll have to share, which I don't want," I say.

"Still as selfish as ever I see Red,"

"And always will be Black. Now I must be going," I say and get up.

Black grabs my wrist and asks, "What's the rush?"

"I need to get back to my-..."

"Your what?"

"My... Second in command,"

I pull my wrist away and run back inside.

Tom Pov:

"Please leave me alone," I say to a guy as I back up away from him.

"And all I want to do is have sex. Is that too much to ask?" the guy says and continues to walk toward me.

"Actually it very much is!" I say.