Confession

Tord Pov:

After crying for a few hours in my bed I decided to go get the gift since it was really expensive..

Doesn't mean I'm not still tearing up as I walk down the hall.

I make it to the same hall, but my eyes widen when I see from a distance that the box isn't there.

I run over to where the box was and only see the wrapping...

Someone fucking stole it...

"Why does my life have to suck so much?!" I ask myself and kick the wrapping away from me in frustration and anger.

Tom Pov:

I stare at the gold rose with a soft smile and my digital eyes shaped like hearts as they glow a pink color.

The gold rose came with a stand that keeps it standing and if you press a button on the side of it then it slowly spins as if it's on display.

I lay on my bed on my stomach with my legs swinging back and forth behind me like a teenage girl on the phone as I continue to stare at the spinning rose on my bedside table.

"It's so pretty..." I whisper and rest my elbows on the bed and prop my head up in my hands.

I got all my work done this week, so I could just stare at this rose all night if I wanted to.

I hear Tord say on my radio, "Tom can you come to my office?"

I take my radio off my belt and say into it without tearing my gaze at the rose, "I'm kind of busy..."

"With what?!"

"It's a secret,"

"I'm coming down there!"

"SHIT! No no no! You don't have to do that Sir!" I quickly start packing the rose back into the box as carefully as I can while still trying to hurry.

"I'M COMING DOWN THERE!!"

I begin to panic.

Where can I put it?!

There's literally no good hiding spaces in here!

I hear Tord's foot steps coming close to the room.

I quickly shove the box under my blanket and sit in front of the lump to hide it behind my back.

I grab a random book and turn to a random page and pretend I'm reading it the way I learned how to in another book.

I try to remain calm as Tord bursts my door open and slams it closed behind him.

I jump a little and look at him.

He looks like he had a really bad fucking day...

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING THAT'S SO FUCKING IMPORTANT THAT YOU COULDN'T COME DOWN TO MY OFFICE FOR 2 FUCKING SECONDS?!" Tord asks in almost a scream.

"I was um- reading my b-book! I-I got to a really good part and it's really l-long, so I wanted to f-finish it!" I say with a nervous smile.

"You're hiding something... WHERE IS IT?!"

"I-I'm not hiding anything S-Sir!"

"BULLSHIT! WHERE IS IT?!"

"I don't know what your!-" Tord opens my drawer and starts throwing my clothes behind him and on to the floor. "Wait stop! Please!"

I can't get up or he'll see the lump in my bed, but if I don't get up to stop him then he'll get suspicious of what's behind me!

I need to hide what's behind me...

Tord looks under my dresser then goes to Matt's bed and throws his blanket and pillow on to the floor.

I start to cry and I beg, "P-please stop Tord..."

Tord almost looks under my bed, but then looks at me with a angry expression.

"What's behind you Thomas?" Tord asks in a growl.

"N-nothing Tord!" I say with more tears sliding down my cheeks.

Tord pulls me off the bed and on to the floor.

He's going to break it!

I just know he will!

"Wait!-"

Tord pulls the blanket off my box with the gold rose in it.

Oh god...

Tord Pov:

My eyes widen.

The rose...

Tom had it...

Tom had it all this time...

Is this what he was busy with?..

I look back at him and feel a pain in my heart when I see his expression...

Everything he's showing is expressing fear...

His digital eyes are widened, his posture on the floor is like he's terrified, and the worst part is he's crying with his tears sliding underneath his goggles and on to his shirt.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I look down as sadness fills me up once again.

I start to cry and begin to have a break down.

I fall on to my knees and hold my face in my hands as I sob.

"Tord?.." Tom says.

Tom crawls in front of me and puts his hand on my back and rubs circles into it.

"Tord what's wrong? What happened?" Tom asks me with worry in his voice.

"YOU HAPPENED TOM!!" I say.

"Wh-what did I do?"

"You made me love you! YOU made me soft! YOU made me care for you! YOU made me want to die so many times because of all these sick emotions! You made me feel unbearable heart break!! And now YOU... You..... You made me feel loved again... And you don't even know it..."

Silence goes between us and I don't dare look at him.

"Is... Is.. Is the rose from you?" Tom asks quietly.

I slowly look at him and my heat skips a beat when I see his face.

He doesn't even look sad anymore.

Both his digital eyes turned into 1 pink beating heart in the middle of the goggles screen with his face covered in blush and his mouth slightly dropped open.

"I was going to give it to you... But then I saw you kissing Lane... I just.. I just couldn't face you... Then I saw the gift was gone where I dropped it and it just made me so mad that-... I'm sorry Tom... I really am.. I never should've did that to you. You didn't deserve any of tha-"

Tom hugs me which makes me fall on to my back side with him in between my legs and hugging my chest tightly with his eyes closed.

"Thank you Tord, the rose is beautiful," Tom says.

I smile and hug him back with my eyes closed.

"Your welcome Tom, I'm glad you like it,"

------------

I've obviously been practicing describing posture

And I think Im doing great

You think so too?