Edd

Edd Pov:

I hover over Tom and Tord's heads and follow them down the hall.

I also hold their shoulders lightly so I can feel their emotions.

"So basically you have a meeting at 3 pm today and you need to sign some papers for gun deliveries," Tom says to Tord.

"Why can't you sign the papers?" Tord asks Tom.

"Because the people that gave us those papers to me told me you need to read and sign them yourself because they don't trust me," Tom says to Tord.

"I don't blame them," Tord says to Tom with it sounding real on outside but on the inside it's just a joke.

"Hey!" Tom says to Tord and shoots a glare at him when on the inside he thought that was kind of funny.

"I'm only kidding! Learn to take a joke," Tord says to Tom and crosses his arms while actually feeling kind of bad on the inside what he thinks is upsetting Tom.

"Says the 1 that threw a stapler at Paul for making a joke about his hentai," Tom says to Tord.

"It was a disrespectful joke about Shao Mikuzki! I couldn't let her be insulted like that!" Tord says to Tom actually feeling a bit offended.

"I think you love your hentai girls more than real people Tord," Tom says and shakes his head in disappointment while also thinking it's kind of funny.

"Do not!" Tord says to Tom.

"Do to," Tom says to Tord and smirks.

"Ugh," Tord says and crosses his arms.

I chuckle.

Same old Tord and Tom.

We go up to the table with breakfast foods and drinks.

Tom and Tord continue to casually talk as they grab food.

They've been really close lately and I love it.

Makes me happy to see my friends happy.

Also

I COMPLETELY SHIP TOM AND TORD!!

I've always loved when they get along!

AND CAN YOU EVEN COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THEY'VE KISSED?!

I LOVE IT!!

Ahem

Back to normal talk.

"Hey these scrambled eggs aren't actually that bad," Tom says to Tord.

"Why would they be bad?" Tord asks Tom.

"Matt's made me scrambled eggs before and they were chewy and undercooked," Tom says to Tord.

I remember watching that happen!

It was Tom's birthday and Matt tried to make him a break fast in bed, but ended up messing up the scrambled eggs by not cooking them long enough because he was afraid Tom would get up before he was done.

"Gross," Tord says to Tom.

"Yep," Tom says to Tord and takes another bite of his food.

Good days.

....

Maybe a little something to make myself happy wouldn't hurt...

I shove Tord forward hard enough that he falls off the chair on to Tom which just makes Tom fall as well.

Now Tord is hovering over Tom on the floor.

"Tord why the hell did you do that?!" Tom asks Tord,

"I didn't mean to-" I push the back Tord's head down making him kiss Tom.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS!!

All the soldiers in the cafeteria look at Tom and Tord and gasp with their utensils dropping and hitting the ground.

I.. Should've planned this out more thoroughly...

Matt and Paul appear.

Matt pulls Tom away from Tord and Paul pulls Tord away from Tom at the same time.

"GET YOUR LEADER AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND!!" Matt yells at Paul while holding a confused looking Tom under his left arm and pointing at Paul with his other arm extended out.

"GET YOUR BEST FRIEND AWAY FROM MY LEADER!!" Paul says while holding a confused looking Tord under his right arm and pointing at Matt with his other arm extended out.

Well this didn't go as I planned.

I am such a bad guardian angel...

"I am so confused," Tom and Tord say at the same time.

"Come on Tom, let's go eat in the infirmary," Matt says and starts walking away with Tom as Tom still looks very confused.

"You know what, I'm just going to go to my office," Tord says and walks away with a confused expression yet looks like he's thinking as well.

Welp

I fricked up.

-------------

Since u always figured out who ??? was

I decided to just say Edd (since it actually was Edd)

I made it really obvious lol

Also since u guys liked the idea of Edd being a guardian angel I decided to just make him one

Also he is also Matt's guardian angel as well

He looks after Tom, Tord, Matt, and of course Ringo too

I decided to just make this chapter in Edd's prospective because I thought it'd be a cool idea

Sorry its so short

Also Edd has powers to understand and help the Tom, Tord, Matt, and of course Ringo

He can:

Helps with their mood

Give advice and say comforting things in their heads

Can nudge them in the right direction, but that doesn't mean it always works

Can also hear what they're thinking and know they're mood just by touching them (He can understand their moods better than they even can)