Do You Hate me?

Tom Pov:

"Ever since you got those goggles on to your face you've been really happy and energized," Matt says.

"Well I've got a few reasons for that!" I say.

"What are they?"

I spin around in my NEW CHAIR as I talk. "Well 1st of all! I'm not having anymore headaches and I feel a lot more free since I'm not blind! 2nd of all! I look super fucking cool in these goggles! And of course 3rd... I GOT A SUPER COOL OFFICE JUST BY BEING A CLEVER CHEATER!!" I laugh.

My office has light blue walls, white marble floors, a baby blue desk with A LOT of storage, my shelves that line the walls are all filled with different kinds of books, I got a white computer, a blue couch, a TV, and lastly a black and white checkered rug!

"You know you should really be thanking a certain someone for this Tom. They probably would really appreciate it," Matt says.

"God?" I ask.

"No,"

"Ringo?"

"No Tom,"

"You?"

"No Tom!"

"Damnit! I thought I got that 1 right!"

"Thank Tord Tom! He got you all this and you haven't thanked him yet!"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes! Now go say thank you!"

"Fiiiiinnnneeee"

I get up and walk to the door.

I put my hand on the knob and look at Matt.

"Do I have to-"

"YES! Now go!" Matt cuts me off.

"Ugh," I say.

I walk out the door.

Tord Pov:

I get a message from my computer as I do paper work.

I wonder who that could be...

I turn to my computer and open my messages.

This is a weird looking account.

I see a video attached to the message.

I play the video.

"You talk about Red Leader like he's a close friend," I hear White Leader say.

"You kidding me?! We've never been friends! He's a fucking dick! I hate him!" Tom says with a disgusted look on his face.

The video ends.

I'm left speechless.

Does he... Actually hate me?

Or was that just a act?

My office door opens revealing Tom.

"Hey Tord! Matt told me to-"

"Do you hate me Tom?" I ask cutting him off and looking down.

"Do I.. Hate you?" Tom asks.

"Yeah.."

...

"I used to... But now I've seen how nice you can be, and you may have your moments but you usually overcome them and apologize which is something my brain never really wanted to accept until only a few weeks.. When you saved me..."

"I thought you said I didn't save you though?"

Tom sighs. "If you didn't take me away I probably would've died of eye cancer... And even though Quin is nice he couldn't really replace the Tord I've known since preschool,"

I smile softly.

"I needed to hear that Tom... Thank you,"

"Also Matt told me to say thank you for all the stuff you gave me,"

"Of course he did,"

-------------

Sorry for filler, I just thought this was cute on it's own