I love it

Tom Pov:

"How did you get so rich?" I say as we walk around Preston's mansion.

"I created gadgets and machines that got incredibly popular," Prestons says with a proud smile.

"What kinds of stuff?"

"Well they're all different. Some are for fighting purposes like guns or special knives while others are for normal things like different tools for repairing things or unique storage items for small and big things to be safe in,"

"What's something you really liked that you invented?"

"Well I once made a box that can fit between your thumb and index finger that can turn into any kind of seat,"

"Wait wait wait.. YOU MADE THAT?!"

"Yes?"

"Tord said he invented that!"

Preston chuckles.

"He was always 1 to steal my ideas,"

"How did he learn to make it?"

"I taught him when he was younger how to make most of my inventions, so now he usually takes credit when he makes them,"

"Such a thief.."

"Well I don't mind,"

"Why?! You invented the stuff!"

"Well him taking the credit makes him happy and I always loved when he's happy,"

"Why do you feel that way?"

"Because I care for him, I think of him as a son even though he's already my nephew,"

I sigh.

Must be nice to have a family member that cares for you..

"Why is he happy for taking the credit anyway? If it were me, I would feel a bunch of guilt,"

"Well he enjoys when people believe he's intelligent,"

"Why?"

"It makes him feel like he has a lot more power over others... Which he enjoys a little too much in my opinion,"

"I agree with that.."

"What do you think about your best friend since preschool being a leader of a big army Thomas?"

"Well.. I always expected him to turn into something big... Even when we were little,"

"Even when you were little?"

"Well my imagination was off the charts when I was younger and Tord always had these characteristics about him to make me imagine his future the most out of our friend group,"

"What kinds of characteristics?"

"Well he always laughed at jokes in a mature way instead of giggling like most of us did, he walked in a way that looked like he was always been told about his posture, he was extremely polite when it came to elder people, and he was a flirt to all kinds of people,"

"May I ask how he used to flirt?"

"Why?"

"Just out of curiosity,"

"Well he acted kind of like a adult when he did it. He would sometimes do this thing where he'd randomly bring a rose to school and give it to a crush of his then kiss the back of their hand followed by a wink," I try to remember more. "He was never in the closet either, so he would do this to males or females without much thought if they're straight or not," I take a moment before saying more. "He wouldn't flirt with just his age either, for example is when we were in elementary school and he started flirting with a high school girl outside of school at a play ground,"