18

Cairo. It was beautiful and I walked through the city with a constant smile on my face. 

Yes, it was a dream come true. I actually never thought about coming here, but when I was offered the option, I took it with happiness and gratitude. 

I had my arm linked through Misha's while Shurik, Eugene, and Stephan were trailing behind us. We all loved the city, especially in the evening. The streets were made of stone and so were the buildings that stood right next to each other, lining the streets. They were selling colorful scarves, and hats and rugs, while others sold large necklaces and other jewelry. Everything was bright and colorful.

We had already been here a week, and so far we took walks through the city every night

We had already been here a week, and so far we took walks through the city every night. There was music and dancing and of course, because of our Russian blood we loved the singing and dancing and would join almost every band. 

"You're having fun, Maria?" Misha asked me.

I nodded. "This is definitely a blast."

"Glad to see you finally stopped complaining, too." Stephan mumbled from the back and I laughed. 

I had on white high-waist pants and a sheer black lace crop top. For some reason, I was also covered with many bracelets, but I had gotten used to the strange styles the boys forced me to wear, and so my complaining had gone down. In fact, I almost liked the outfits. My outfit was completed with silver purse and black heels. 

We sat down to eat at one of the street restaurants

We sat down to eat at one of the street restaurants. Their food was surprisingly very good, filled with lots of rice and potatoes, and of course, spices.

While we were eating, Stephan announced, "We're going to Giza, we have some duties to attend to and of course, our little princess here will want to see the pyramids."

I shrugged. I'll admit, the boys were treating me like a spoiled princess, and honestly, I didn't mind a whole lot. When I first met them, I thought I would be living a complete nightmare, but this wasn't bad. I never asked them for anything, though, so they were simply spoiling me out of their own wishes. 

"Oh, don't be too excited, sweetheart," Misha said, his mouth full with food.

"And why is that?"