19

I woke up, the sun beating on me. I heard the sound of the ocean not far away, crashing its waves.

I frowned. Was I back in San Diego, at that beach house, where I first woke up?

"Maria. Good to see you woke up. Darn you, you're so much trouble." Stephan came up to me, and inspected me.

"You're still all fine. Good. Get into these clothes. We have to get you out of here soon." He threw me a pair of clothes, and I walked off to the nearest restroom I could find.

What happened? Why were they so mad at me?

I threw on the bright yellow pants and the matching, bright yellow and creme shirt with pink, blue and red butterflies. It was a very bright and warm outfit, nothing like they were treating me right now. I had to also put on a pair of circular beige earrings and beige stilettos. 

I headed out of the restroom and to the boys who were all huddled up and talking

I headed out of the restroom and to the boys who were all huddled up and talking. They stopped as soon as I came up. 

"You look like a ray of sunshine," Misha smirked. 

I knew he was trying to make the atmosphere less tense, and I appreciated that, but I really did not like the boys mad at me. 

"Come," Stephan commanded and we all followed him.

Misha came over next to me and took my arm. He handed me a pair of dark sunglasses.

"Put them on." 

I took them and put them on.

"We're in Australia, by the way. Sydney," he whispered to me, his breath slightly tickling my ear.

His breath sent shivers down my back. He was standing a little too close for my liking. But at least now I knew where we were. 

As we walked by the ocean, I saw the Sydney Opera House, and the bridge. The tall buildings towered over the city. Everything was green, although it was already the beginning of September, and the sun was still very warm. A pleasant feeling, indeed.

"You can ask a question if you want

"You can ask a question if you want. I won't tell Stephan." Misha whispered with a playful wink.

I rolled my eyes, but then took advantage of the generous offer and asked my question, "Where are we going? And why is Stephan mad?"