1 [Edited]

Gray sighed, as he ran his hand through his hair. The job they had been on was though, he wasn't going to lie. They were now on the train, with Natsu emptying the contents of his stomach all over the train seat. Gray watched him with a disgusted expression. He should be used to it by now, but he honestly couldn't keep the disgust hidden out of his expression when he decides to puke all over the train seat as if he'd seen a billion corpses, especially on the train seat. Sprawled across the soft cushions beneath him, with no sense of guilt. He never knew just how Natsu did it.

"Ahhhh! I'm sorry Natsu!" Wendy exclaimed sorrowfully, staring at Natsu as he continued to endure his motion sickness. Lucy shakes her head before placing her hand gently on the young girls shoulder.

"You're too kind Wendy."

"H-Hey!" Natsu defended weakly before continuing to vomit restlessly, Gray winced, sending a heated glare in his direction as his vomit began inching closer to him.

"Don't do it all over the seat flamebrain. It disgusts me every time" Gray complains, rolling his eyes.

"S-Shut it popsicle!"

"Why are you so bothered anyway?" Lucy questions curiously. Erza raises a brow also in questions causing him to sigh.

"It's not you guys that cleans him up after the train ride."

Wendy giggles childishly. "But you don't have to" Wendy points it, gaining a nod in agreement from Lucy.

"I do; or I would turn up to the guild without a head. Ask Erza" Gray sighs, giving Erza a pointed look.

"We should look after each other. Everyone should play a part, including you Gray."

"What does that have to do with cleaning up Natsu's mess?" Gray groans, releasing a large puff of hair in response to Erza's antics.

"It's the only proper responsibility you have" Erza comments, before looking out the window.

"What a wonderful view!"

Gray resists the urge to facepalm at Erza's child-like attitude before he shakes his head once more.

"I can't believe it's my responsibility" Gray complains, before leaning back on the headrest.

'Although...What that guy told me recalled bothered me'  Gray thought to himself. He hasn't told any of his team mates about the matter, although just before Gray caught the last thief he made a rather...Disturbing comment. His words haunted his mind like a ghost...

-

Gray chased the thief through the edges of the forest, the mans long black cloak casting a shadow upon the tree stumps as he glided across the grass. Gray's face mirrored one of concentration as his onyx eyes analysed the thief's every move before he smirked. An idea flooding his mind.

"Ice-make: Floor!" Gray yelled, turning the floor beneath them into an hard ice. Resulting in the their to fall, slamming into a tree. Gray grinned as he accurately traveled upon the ice arriving at the theif who was now attempting to stand up shakily from his fallen form upon the ice.

"It's over pal" Gray commented confidently, before creating some handcuffs with his ice-make magic as temporary confinement for his newly acquired prisoner, seemingly content with his achievement. However the thief had other plans, as he stared at Gray with a smirk dancing upon his features.

"Ha! You think this is the end for you? Well...You'll meet one of us again. And the next time you do you magic will no longer be the same...Hahahaha!" The their statement concluded with an eruption of laughter.. Gray glared at the them before he started pulling him towards the exit of the forest. However those words effected him more than it seemed...

-

Gray quickly shook his head, his body shivering from slight fear against his will, earning a weird glance from Happy who was present beside him.

"What? Did you get a cold shiver...I thought ice mages didn't feel the cold?" Happy questioned.

"No...Just getting rid of an odd memory" Gray replies truthfully. Earning a weird glance from Lucy.

"An 'odd' memory?" Lucy questioned. Earning Erza's attention.

"What kind of memory?"

"Well...It was just something a thief came out with. Probably just trying to scare me" Gray shrugged before leaning against the window.

"Don't worry about it."

"If you say so" Happy responds uncertainly quickly attempting to create a conservation with Carla, who lacked any sort of interest as she stared at him blankly.

Gray stared out the window before his gaze makes it's way towards the hot-headed dragon slayer.

'Maybe I should tell Natsu?' Gray thought to himself. 'He always seems to know what to do...'

Gray silently cursed himself for being so stupid only moments later. Why should he drag other people into his problems? Plus...Why did he even think of him anyway. A light blush dusted his cheeks before he quickly hid it away.

'...I know just who to talk to. You better not be on a mission Lyon.'

And with that, Gray fell asleep. Missing the strange glance Natsu was giving him.