3 [Edited]

Gray sighed, as he felt droplets of rain fall down upon him.

'Then again sums up my mood. Unless...Oh no' Gray thinks to himself. The thought of Juvia causing this weather haunting his brain. He quickly shivers at the thought. Although Juvia is a great person, Gray cannot think of her in that way. Sure...Gray liked Juvia but more in a sister way than a romantic way however Juvia seems oblivious. Gray has tried to set Lyon and Juvia up once but Lyon (being the idiot he is) decided not to turn up and things only went downhill from there.

"I sure do hope not" Gray grumbles, before he starts his journey back towards the Fairy Tail guild. He never would admit it...But what Lyon had suggested made a lot of sense. Although of course, the issue with his suggests was:

Who should he speak to?

Well out of team Natsu there is young Wendy. But Gray could never put a burden on the young dragon slayer. Lucy would over exaggerate the situation (she had a natural tendency to do such things) and well...It wouldn't be a secret for much longer. Either that, or Gray would end up in one her romance novels. And he would like to prevent that in ways possible. There is also the warrior of the group Erza. But her irritable personality didn't exactly make approaching her any easier. She was a great person, Gray wouldn't either deny the fact, That left one option...

Natsu.

Although Gray doesn't hate Natsu as most people think. The idea of approaching the hot-headed dragon slayer almost scared him. He has never truly needed to talk the oblivious mage and he has never even intended of doing so. He considered Natsu his best friend but talking to him about problems (that weren't evident) was definitely not an easy job to accomplish.

Gray only realized he was in close proximity of  the guildhall when he recognized the familiar sound of fighting dominate the street. Gray laughs, before shaking his head.

"Of course they would be fighting" he mumbles to himself before walking up to the door. A small smirk on his face.

'No better time than the present to have good fight.'

Gray soon entered the guild, seeing  the whole guild in their usual laid back and excitable manner. Natsu, Gajeel And Erza all fighting in the centre of the guild. Gray smirks before joining in.

"Ice Make- Lance!" Gray yells, causing Natsu to grin.

"You're so on stripper! Revenge for leaving us at the station earlier!"

"Well...It's always good to get negative energy out don't you think?" Erza questions, a smirk on her face.

"If you know what you're getting yourself into then I'm all for it" Gajeel responds gruffly before sending an iron fist in Natsu's direction.

"I'm getting fired up now!"

Gray rolls his eyes before letting at a small almost un-noticeable smile causing Natsu's grin to become even bigger if possible.

-

It had been at least an hour and a half and all of the four contenders (including Erza surprisingly) we're both physically and mentally exhausted. Well...In Erza's case just physically.

"Phewww...That felt good!" Natsu grinned.

"Always great it you've something on your mind."

"You something on your mind? Do you need to go to the infirmary or something?" Gajeel questions gruffly, before getting up slowly.

"Anyways I'm going to find Lily before I don't have a head so see you around Salamander, Ice-head, Titania."

Gray stares into space for a moment before turning to Natsu. Swallowing down his pride for a small moment.

"Hey can I talk to you?"

Erza raises an eyebrow but says nothing. A small smile on her face.

'Looks like they're finally getting along,'

-

"What's up with you ice-cube?" Natsu questions. Unusually serious. It's rare that Gray comes to him with a problem. Of course it's isn't a bad thing per say. But still worrying...

"Well...This is going to sound silly" Gray starts.

"I bet it won't."

"Alright, alright, but something the last thief I caught bothered me. He said something like 'we'll see you again soon and that's when your magic changes'" Gray adds quotation marks. Natsu stares at him before punching him on the head.

"Hey!"

"And you didn't think that was important?" Natsu snaps.

"Do you know how important that was?"

"Not really...But based on your reaction pretty important" Gray responds hesitantly.

"I'm going to go tell Erza-" Natsu begins before being cut off harshly.

"No don't! I told you because I trusted you. He was probably just trying to scare me" Gray reprimands. Natsu resists the urge of knocking some sense into him before sighing.

"Fine but if something happens you tell me straight away. And I won't keep it a secret from the rest of the team" Natsu warns. Gray nods before shaking his head.

"I had no idea you'd make this into such a big deal" Gray complains. Gray thinks about asking Natsu to walk him home just for today, but quickly shakes the idea off not wanting to bother Natsu. However...Just how wrong Gray was.