12

A/n: It's no secret I've become incredibly lazy with updates, I go through these phrases where I struggle to update and I sort of loose my motivation as a writer. But don't worry, I'll motivate myself somehow. Hope this chapter is okay!

-

Natsu grinned excitedly, as he grabbed Gray's hand. A light blush flooded Gray's features but he shook it off, stumbling past a small tree and exiting the training area.

"Idiot! No need to go so fast!" Gray yells, Natsu didn't respond as he continues to dash through the trees. Gray sighed.

'I suppose this place is quite important to him.'

"Well at least let me regain my footing" Gray grumbles, Natsu pauses for a moment suddenly. Causing Gray to tumble over Natsu, both landing in a heap on the floor.

"Oh god" Gray groans, slowly opening his eyes finding himself on top of Natsu. Natsu stares wide-eyed at him a blush dominating his features.

"Stupid stripper" Natsu complains pushing Gray (who seemed to be in a shocked state) off of him.

"S-Sorry..."

"Yeah you better be" Natsu teases.

"Oi! I said sorry" Gray retaliates. Natsu just shrugs his shoulder nonchalantly.

"We're here anyway."

Gray finally acknowledges his surroundings, finding themselves in a clearing in the left hand side of the forest. Immediately spotting a small waterfall in the corner. Gray slowly walks towards the waterfall, staring at his reflection in confusion. Natsu stands beside him grinning at Gray's awestruck expression.

"They say it's the waterfall of reflection, that looking in the water itself causes you to reflect on who you are...Or your identity. Now your a dragon slayer I'm interested...What do you see?"

Gray says nothing, but continues to stare into the deep contents of the water. After a moment of silence Gray lets out a sigh before turning towards his rival.

"That's...A hard question" Gray finally answers. Natsu gives him a curious look.

"I naturally seem less..." Gray trails off uncertainly.

"Icy?" Natsu questions. Gray pauses for a moment before nodding.

"I suppose."

"Yeah! I was right!" Natsu grins excitedly. Gray gives him a small smile before shaking his head.

"Yeah...I would make the most use out of this. It's rare for you to right after all" Gray rolls his eyes.

"It is not. And like you are so much more better at being right than me!"

"You got that right" Gray grins. Natsu blushes, most likely out of anger Gray presumed before he tackled Gray into the water.

"Flamebrain! What was that for?"

"Stupid popsicle" Natsu mumbles splashing a wave of water at him. Gray let out a frustrated groan as the water engulfed his figure,

"Really Pyro?"

Natsu laughs, not noticing the mischievous glint in Gray's eyes before a steady wave of water crashing over him.

"Natsu, Gray!"

The two paused, a serious expression molded onto their faces as their turned to face the voice that disrupted there...Training session. Finding the said person to be none other than Lucy.

"Yo Luce!" Natsu greeted warmly. Gray felt a pang of jealously run through him, yet dismisses it. Confusion flooding him.

'...What was that about?'

"T-The g-guild" Lucy gasps out between breathes, her voice sounding exhausted. Natsu and Gray were quickly on high alert, quickly jumping out of the water.

"What about the guild?" Gray demands a bit harsher than he originally intended. "Crap sorry Lucy."

Lucy gives him a reassuring look before regaining her breathe.

"It's under attack."

-

"Crap, crap, crap!" Gray yells, frustration laced within his tone as he runs through the forest. Natsu and Lucy following shortly behind him.

"God dammit this is all my fault!"

"Why would it be stripper?" Natsu demands.

"The guy...Who well-"

"Kidnapped you?" Natsu finished. Gray gulped, swallowing down his pride before responding.

"I guess, he's probably the one attacking the guild."

Lucy paused for a moment, gather her thoughts before beginning to describe the figure.

"Erm..Long cloak, red hair and yellow cat-like eyes" Lucy recalls. Gray stiffens noticeably confirming their suspicions.

"That's him" Gray growls. Natsu's facial expression darkens at the news hoping that it wouldn;t be the case. However, he would sure give whoever it was a good beating.

"And I won't loose this time."

Natsu grins excitedly at Gray's small smirk before nodding.

"Yeah!"

Lucy shakes her head heaving a heavy sigh.

"Boys."

Gray rolls his eyes, speeding up when the Fairy Tail guild hall came into view. Natsu following in suite.

"I'm going to pound him" Natsu yells. Lucy quickly grasps her keys nodding determinedly.

"Yeah, let's show him what Fairy Tail's made off!"

Gray stares at them, before nodding. Strongly slamming the wooden doors open. The loud bang echoing around the room. The said figure turning round the same sinister smirk dancing across his lips.

"We meet again...Gray."