7 [Edited].

"A lacrima?" Lucy questions, confusion and curiosity laced within her tone.

"That's why they wanted him...Damn it" Natsu curses, his fists clenching at his sides.

Wendy sighed before standing up.

"I can't figure out what lacrima it is I'm sorry."

"You've done really well Wendy" Erza reassures.

"I think it'll be better to go back on the train to prevent further injuries and discomfort."

Shortly after that sentence the dragon slayers (excluding Wendy) sent glares in her direction.

"Are you outta your mind?" Gajeel questions.

"No way!" Natsu.

"I am not forcing myself on a train" Laxus growls. Lucy sighs, before sharing a look with Wendy.

"Seriously guys?"

"Yes seriously" Laxus responds gruffly.

"Alright..." Erza calmly states.

Lucy stares wide-eyed, shocked that Erza gave up so easily.

'No...She's going to make a threat any second now.'

"If I see another injury on him I'm going to kill you all!"

'Yep.'

Lucy lets out a small laugh, glancing to the side upon seeing Wendy's small smile.

'Fairy Tail never changes.'

"Don't worry I'll make sure there isn't" Natsu shrugs indifferently, but picks Gray up (being surprisingly gentle)  and slings Gray round his shoulder. Gray hisses in pain, causing Erza to glare at him.

"What did I just say?"

Carla sighs, before shaking her head. "This is so unproductive. But I suppose it wouldn't be Fairy Tail then would it?"

"Nope!" Wendy giggled. Laxus stared at them boredly.

"Am I missing something?"

"Probably" Gajeel responds truthfully, before taking an iron pole from his pocket and munching on it loudly.

"Awwww, did Levy do you a packed lunch?" Lucy teased, causing Gajeel to send her a harsh glare in response before huffing frustratedly.

"That was going to happen either way!" Natsu argued.

"Look, we need to get Gray back to Fairy Tail. Although his comfort is important maybe you're being a bit too specific Erza. I know how much you care for him but I think getting him back quickly is what's best for him."

"Aye! What Lushy said" Happy agreed. Erza stares at her for a moment before nodding in agreement.

"Yes you are quite right."

Both Laxus and Gajeel stare shocked, surprised that Lucy had the guts to speak to Erza like that but also due to the fact Erza remained so calm. They stayed like that for a while, their mouths agape (Gajeel's infact being more exaggerated than Laxus's).

"What? What? WHAT?" Gajeel yelled.

"Keep your voice down!" Carla hissed,

"Did bunny girl just?"

"Yes and I'm not bunny girl" Lucy sighs.

"Come on then!" Natsu yells. Halfway down the street with Erza and Gray. The four share some uncertain looks (Laxus more certain then others) before they start making their way to the two. A comfortable silence passes between the group as they make their way back to Fairy Tail.

-

"Gramps!" Natsu yelled, as he kicked the door open effortlessly. Gray still securely on his shoulder.

"Where's Gramps?"

"I'll go and get him" Mira alerts before quickly dashing out of the bar, the sound of her footsteps fading as she reached his office.

Natsu wastes no time in getting Gray to the infirmary. Guilt washing over him as Gray releases another hiss of pain.

"It'll be okay stripper" Natsu reassures. Although he does wonder who exactly he was reassuring. Gray...Or himself. Erza and Mira quickly come in after. Makarov following shortly behind them.

"Erza has explained what's happened my boy. Mira, focus on discovering the lacrima. I'll quickly ask Levy to do a bit of research-"

"On it!" Gajeel yells walking past the infirmary with Levy slung over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" Levy yells, pounding her fist onto Gajeel's back.

Natsu resisted the urge to laugh as the pair passed the doors. Their voices getting quieter as they progress towards the library. Well...Gajeel's does anyway.

"In the meantime please heal any wounds he may have" Master sighs.

"Okay, don't worry Master" Mira responds kindly before gathering medical supplies from the cupboard beside them.

"I'll try not to Mira" Master sighs before leaving the infirmary.

"No one hurts my children and gets away with it" Makarov warns, stompinh his way to his office. Natsu sighs before staring at Gray's face -which still held a large amount of pain.-

"Come on get better stripper. I don't like worrying."

Erza takes a seat beside Natsu quietly.

"Natsu...What do you feel toward Gray?"

"Huh? What kind of question is that!?" Natsu exclaims.

Erza says nothing but starts standing up, wondering to the infirmary doors.

"Just wondering" Erza replies before vanishing from the doorway. Leaving Natsu alone with his thoughts.