2 [Edited]

As soon as team Natsu arrived at the train station, Erza and Gray we're the first one's to exit the train (surprisingly) however Gray left immediately, stating he had some business to take care off. Erza said nothing, confusion lacing her features.

"Where the popsicle?" Natsu questions as he left the train. Relief consuming him as his feet came in contact with the platform station.

Erza turned round to face Natsu before replying:

"He left a few seconds ago."

"He can't just leave!" Natsu complained before pouting childishly. "Stupid stripper."

Lucy's face moulds into one of worry as she exits the train. Standing beside Erza with a look of uncertainty plastered upon her features.

"Has has been slightly...Off since we finished that mission" Lucy states out loud. Wendy nods in confirmation, looking down at Carla who was in her arms.

"Yeah he has...I'm sure he'll come by the guild later and we'll make sure he's okay" Wendy reassures.

"Of course child."

"Natsu~" Happy whined, before landing on the dragon slayers shoulder.

"What's up pal?"

"Gray did a weird thing as well" Happy states.

"And what was that?" Erza questions in an assertive tone, Happy was immediately grasped by the clutches of fear at Erza's serious expression, but quickly shook it off.

"At first I thought he shivered but then he said he was just getting rid of an odd memory..."

"Oh yeah I remember that" Wendy responds thoughtfully.

"But he had...A weird look in his eye?"

"You're probably just imagining things" Natsu rolls his eyes.

"I know Gray is stubborn but if something really bothered him he would talk to someone."

"Yeah I agree" Erza nods.

"However...Not always us" Erza admits.

"Really?" Wendy questioned.

"Yes nowadays he goes to Lyon. But before that he always went to Mirajane...Mainly because she talked it out of him" Erza chuckled.

Natsu ponders for the moment. Before grinning.

"Hey Erza race you there. And I'm totally gonna win" Natsu claims before speeding off.

"Of no you don't! Get back here!" Erza yelled leaving Lucy and Wendy with the large pile of luggage.

"Well...I guess we better start" Lucy sighs.

"Aye aye!"

-

After ten minutes Gray finds himself in front of the Lamia Scale guild hall. Gray huffs frustratedly, remembering how Lamia Scale was a very busy guild hall that even had it's own professional bar. He couldn't help but grumble a mixture of incoherent sounds as he made his way towards the bottom of the guild hall. Spotting Lyon at a back table.

"There you are" Gray sighs a breath of relief before sitting down beside his family-like brother.

"Oh? You were looking for me?" Lyon questions, taking a sip of the drink placed in front of him.

"I always look for you when I have a problem" Gray rolls his eyes, not managing to hide the smile appearing upon his face.

"True, true...What have you done now?" Lyon questions carefully. Fully aware about Gray's stubborn nature.

"Why do you presume I've done something?" Gray raises an eyebrow. Lyon sighs before responding.

"Between you and Natsu, you cause enough problems to overload an career advice centre."

"A bit harsh don't you think?"

"Want my honest opinion?" Lyon questions.

"Errr...Yeah?" Gray responds hesitantly.

"No."

"I should've expected that" Gray sighs, before a serious expression flooded his features.

"I just got back from a job. Capturing a bunch of thieves but that the last thief said before I caught him worried me" Gray explains. Lyon stares at him for a moment before responding.

"You usually don't really care about other people's opinions...What did he say?

"It wasn't particularly an opinion...However he mentioned one of them seeing me again soon.And that's when my magic changes. Weird right?"

"Very..." Lyon agreed.

"Well...I suggest returning to the guild and explaining it to someone you trust. Even better if you get someone to walk you home."

"Are you crazy? Both options are ridiculous!" Gray comments grumpily. Causing Lyon to sigh.

"If I explain it to someone they'll think I'm crazy about letting it bother me and who would walk me home?" Gray continues.

"Why ask me for advice to then ignore everything I said?" Lyon sighs.

Gray pauses for a moment before replying. "You're right."

"That's a new one. Admitting you're wrong?" Lyon teases.

"Yeah yeah...Laugh it up" Gray rolls his eyes before standing up.

"Thanks."

"No problem and Gray?" Lyon calls out, watching Gray's retreating figure.

"Yeah?"

"If something does go wrong...Don't try and deal with it all yourself. You know you have guild mates for a reason" Lyon warns.

Gray doesn't say anything but leaves the guild hall, letting out a sigh of relief at the cold empty streets before him.

'Looks like things are going to be a lot more complicated than I thought.'