13

A/n: This book, is back on the road! And is officially coming off hold. Yay. ^w^

This is a pretty dramatic chapter, just a warning. Anyway, I hope you enjoy chapter 13!

-
"Wait until I get my hands on you" Natsu growled threateningly, glaring at him with such a intensity Gray hadn't actually seen before. And for a moment, Gray stood there in shook; before quickly snapping out of it.

"Natsu, it's fine. Leave him to me" Gray reassured, before quickly evaluating the scene before him. Laxus and Freed were in a though battle between higher-class two mages. Erza quickly eliminating as many opponents as possible, her sword slashing easily through a swamp of considerably weak mages; while the rest of the guild were facing group or one on one battles between themselves. Luckily the only strong opponents seemed to be the ones Laxus and Freed were fighting; and the enemy in front of them. And Gray had full belief regarding his guild's abilies.

"What'cha mean it's okay? You know what he did to you?"

"Yeah I do. And it's my battle to fight alone Natsu. Go help out Laxus and Freed."

"But-"

"No buts, leave him to me."

The opponent on front of him only grinned sadistically; his crimson eyes penetrating into his own.

"Let's see what you made of the lacrima, ice boy."

"Be careful Gray, he hasn't exposed his magic!" Levy calls from the other side of the room taking down another opponent.

"Don't worry, he's shown it to me during our previous fight."

"You should be pleased, there's only a select few I've exposed it too on a one on one fight" He smirked, before raising his fist.

Gray quickly dodges, the sound of his fist connecting with the wooden planks known as the floor echoing around the guild hall as it demolishes.

"No, that can't be!"

"Is that?"

"Crash magic?" Levy questions hastily, her eyes widening drastically as the new information swirls around inside her brain.

"Ice dragon: Roar!" Gray yelled. A harsh beam of ice shards began flying his way. Gray while his opponent was distracted, snuck up behind his opponent; smirking in satisfaction.

"Ice-Make: Sword" Gray whispered, a sword made of durable ice slowly forming in his hand. Gray, without hesitation, brings the sword to his the unknown Crash mage's back. Releasing a soft gasp when it is quickly caught before it can do any physical damage.

"Clever. You knew that I wanted to see your Ice-Dragon slayer attacks, so you used one initially to distract me; and then used your standard magic to sneak up behind me. Well, unfortunately-"

The mage pauses, before pulling the sword out of Gray's palms. Quickly diving for one of his own attacks. Sending a punch, filled to the brim with crash magic in his direction. Gray sighed, closing his eyes allowing instinct to take over, before quickly counter attacking.

"Ice Dragon's Diamond Fist" Gray yelled, his fist immediately being encased in ice as he aims it at the un-expecting mage. Their fists colliding, a loud crash rings out from the guild hall as a small explosion behind surrounding the battling pair.