6 [Edited]

"Urrrgh" Gray groans, his eyelids unusually heavy, Gray was convinced ten tonne weights were on his eyes rather than them simply being closed.

'Wait...!' Gray suddenly snaps his eyes open, quickly sitting up to find himself in some sort of chamber. The walls and the floor were decorated in a pale white. Bright lights illuminating the room, it's brightness being enhanced by the luminous walls. A glass window pane was mounted right at the top of the fourth wall, And aside from the lone window only lights were littered around his presumable confinement.

'A...Testing chamber? Oh god!' Gray panicked, his anxiety sky-rocketing in a matter of seconds. He was an ice mage after all his resistance to the cold could make him an exceptional test subject. Gray quickly attempts to stand up, before curtly falling over again. His head hitting the back wall painfully.

"Damn" Gray groans before looking at his leg. Finding a chain fitted securely around his ankle.

Gray stares at it for a moment before attempting some magic.

"Ice Make-"

"I wouldn't try that if I was you."

Gray's gaze quickly met the same crimson ones he first saw on that dreadful evening, before anger begins welling up inside of him.

"What do you want with me?" Gray demanded harshly, his gaze never leaving the their Mage whose eyes only seem to glean with amusement.

"Who better to try my new lacrima on than you?" He responded, before teasingly taking a seat from the other side of the glass.

"You know...I bet you want an introduction hmm?"

"I want be here that long" Gray reassures.

"Fairy Tail are coming."

"Ha! You seriously think they'll come that quick? Unfortunately you're wrong in that case. I'll say you have-"

Suddenly a loud bang echoed around the hall. Causing him the mysterious figure stand up forcefully.

Gray smirked.

"Good luck."

His scarlet eyes widened before he quickly pressed the button on the wall beside his current imprisonment. Gray's eyes widened drastically at the notion, knowing he would not be able to escape whatever the other mage had in store for him. Gray silently cursed himself for not being able to control that shout that escaped his lips. Hesitantly look over his should to see various sharp needles embedded within his skin. The pain was unbearable; it was as if his inside's were being twisted and turned inside out continuously. Dominated by an unknown source. Gray grasped his arm in pain, before protectively curling up in an attempt to prevent further harm being done to himself.

"I'm coming Gray!" He heard Natsu shout. Gray couldn't stop the small smile that appeared on his face at the sound of one of his closet friends voice emerging from down the hallway.

"I know you are Natsu..." Gray trails off before glaring in the figures direction.

"W-What was that?"

"Your new friend" comes the curt reply before he makes his way down the hallway.

"Well let's how you do...Ice Dragon slayer I'll be back."

And with that he vanished, leaving Gray staring at him with wide eyes.

'Ice...Dragon Slayer? No...That's impossible.'

However Gray could not think about it for long enough before sleep consumed him. His hand never left his arm, near Did he emerge from his fatal position. A blue glow emitted from it as, his face confronting in in pain once more. Twisting and hence mirroring the actions inside of him.

-

"I'm coming Gray!" Natsu yelled as he thundered through the halls. Finally arriving at an unusual plain white corridor. It wasn't huge; but it certainly stood out for it's luminous hue in contrast to the result of the establishment.

'What the?'

Natsu shook his head before making his way down the corridor, gasping quietly once he saw Gray. Of course, he'd never admit that in the future . Natsu quickly pushed the doors open running towards Gray.

"Gray!"

Crouching beside him he quickly took notice to his hand's protective position on his arm and the chain securing around his leg. Burning the chains off (which he was sure Gray wouldn't of liked) he quickly took the necklace out of his pocket before wrapping it securely around his neck, a smile smile dancing across his lips as he did so.

'You're safe with us popsicle.'

Quickly picking Gray up, positioning his arms securely around his torso and raising him accordingly, he began to make his way to the exit; blushing when releasing Gray made an attempt to become comfortable over his shoulder.

'This isn't the time for that' Natsu's scolds himself before returning his gaze to the path ahead.

-

"Oh thank god!" Lucy let out a sigh of relief upon seeing Natsu ahead. Gray resting securely on his shoulder. Although that worried her at first, she was glad they found Gray; and he did not appear to be severely wounded. A small team organised by Makarov came which included Erza, Laxus, Gajeel, Wendy, Lucy and finally Natsu. Erza was currently conversing with Laxus and Gajeel.

Wendy quickly made her way towards the two.

"Is there anything I could help with?" She questions politely. Natsu gives her a small grin before placing Gray down.

"Yeah...Could you check him over for me please Wendy?"

"Mhm!"

"You've got that off Cheila" Carla scolds before sighing.

"Kids these days,"

Wendy blushes lightly, a small pink hue dusting her cheeks, before she shakes her head, kneeling down beside Gray.

"Why is he holding his arm?"

"I was hoping you would know" Natsu responds honestly.

"Oh..."

Wendy gently applies her sky magic before gasping.

"What is it?" Natsu questions worriedly, earning the other mages attention.

"Well...There's no easy way to say this" Wendy gulps nervously.

"It's a lacrima."

-
A/n: Drrrn...Drnnnnnnnn...Drrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Okay! I'm done being silly. Hoped you enjoyed the chapter! However...This should be the last update today...Well for this story... >.<