8

A/n: This took me awhile but yes...Finally getting interesting. 😉 And when I leave an authors note I keep leaving a gif so I'll do that right now!

 😉 And when I leave an authors note I keep leaving a gif so I'll do that right now!

-

Gray once more experienced the sensation of heavy weighted eye lids as he slowly sat up. A unbearable pain spreading across his body. Gray was about to shout until he stopped himself.

How could he show any kind of weakness?

He was embarrassed with himself. He couldn't believe he allowed it to happen. He never was really any use to the guild, and all he did was cause problems. Gray put his face in his his hands to hide his angered expression. He wasn't angry at the figure...Nor Fairy Tail. But himself. Years of training, all this time for him to loose so easily. But also determination. He never noticed he was crying until the water finally greeted his palms. Gray sighed before quickly wiping them away. He has to get stronger. No he needs to get stronger! His head suddenly snapped upon hearing the door open.

"How do explain it to him?" Levy panics,  her tone barely above a whisper. This grabs Gray's attention even further.

What would they need to explain to him? Oh right...That's he's an ice dragon slayer.

"I don't know" Mira replies honestly, her voice matching Levy's.

"He is a really powerful dragon slayer...I mean he eats ice and technically speaking he can make some whenever he likes that doesn't really effect his magical power that much" Levy explains. "It's not going to be a secret for long is it?"

"In fact" Gray speaks up, startling the pair.

"It's really isn't is it?" Gray growls out. 'Oh wow...I really am I dragon slayer.'

The two stare at him wide-eyed.

"Sorry Gray, we was going to tell you we-"

"Look, don't dwell on it. I already knew. The guy really enjoyed tormenting me" Gray admits in an surprisingly soft tone.

"Oh Gray we're sorry" Mira sighs.

"It's my fault" Gray rolls his eyes before attempting to stand up. The pain returning once more causing him to tumble to the floor.

"You can't walk for a while" Mira scolds kneeling beside him.

"I'm fine-"

"Stripper!" A sudden voice abruptly cuts of their conservation. Gray looks over to see all of team Natsu at the doorframe. Erza with a relieved expression on her face.