Harvest moon (Inuyasha)

HI!!!!! If youve read any of my other books you'd know my updating skills suck! Hence why I am making it so when I publish this I'll have half the book finished if not more! I dont know if there will be a sequal, I'm planning to make this a 30-40 chapter book, by chapter 20 or 30 at the latest it will switch to The final act. Also, as you can tell there will definetly be alot of filler skipping and skipping in general, if i went right with the plot I would have a book with over 300 chapters. No. Just... No.

Well. I hope you enjoy! If you can please Vote!

Prologue: Hello Tokyo!!!

“It was late at night while 4 people slept within a small hut a young monk, a demon slayer, an old priestess, a fox demon child, and a human girl, a pair of yellow eyes however were open, only one person was not asleep, he wore a fire red kimono with no shoes, his long hair was white and he even had little doggy ears to match, around his neck was a beaded necklace with a few demon claws, this mans name was Inuyasha. Instead of sleeping like the others, Inuyasha sat off at the side with his leg and arms crossed.

Sitting there he sniffed the air, and what he smelled surprised him. he caught scent of someone who he’d love to sink his claws into. Running outside and a few feet away from the hut he woke up a young girl. A bloody red moon hung high in the sky, an ominous sign to many, behind him came the young girl he woke up. Her black hair stood out next to his as it was just a tad shorter, she wore a middle school uniform, a green skirt with a white top with a small green cape and red tie. Her name was Kagome and she wa a human form the modern day, by a strange accident Kagome was dragged down an old well and into feudal Japan, where she met the half demon, Inuyasha. Inuyasha growled in distaste at the foul stench, “What's the matter? Inuyasha?” Inuyasha looked behind him to see Kagome standing there.

“Troubles coming..” His slightly rough voice replied to her own as he turned his face to look back at the bloody moon, knowing what he meant kagome let out a small gasp. He looked directly into kagome's brown eyes as he said one name that confirmed her suspicions making her give another gasp in slight fear, “Naraku”

Somewhere far off in the distance stood another man with silver hair, his was much longer than Inuyasha’s, and unlike his half brother the man was a full fledge dog demon, not a half breed, because of this small fact he did not have doggy ears, unfortunately. on his forehead was a purple crescent moon and two purple scratches on each cheek, along with red….. Eyeshadow? Wearing a white kimono, white fur on his shoulder, and black shoes you could tell he was of noble descent. His black spiky armor stood out like a sore thumb among all the white, along with a yellow sash he wore around his waist, on his side he had two swords, one was known as the tenseiga, it is a sword able to bring back the dead, but only once. Now unlike Inuyasha, he didn't care for humans, so what use would he have for a resurrection sword? Easy none, the sword was not one he chose but his father, a great dog demon who’s legend still echoes long after his demise.

He wanted Tessaiga, a sword that held amazing powers, but unfortunately that sword was given to his halfbreed brother, not only that but when ever he tried to take the sword as his own it would burn him. So instead he got a different sword, one that was made for him, its name was Tokijin. His name was Sesshomaru. A small green toad demon called Jaken, run up from behind Sesshomaru carrying a staff with two heads and wearing a brown kimono not to mention a stupid black hat. mmm The scent of the wind has changed….

“Lord Sesshomaru! Young Rin has been abducted! Naraku’s incarnation kagura appeared out of no where and took off with Rin!” Rin was a young human child around the age of six whom sesshomaru had resurrected. She normally wore a plaid orange kimono and had her medium length black hair down with only a little put into a tiny short side ponytail tied together with a red tie, and brown eyes. After she had awoken she followed Sesshomaru and many could say the demon has grown fond of her.

“Let me reassure you lord Sesshomaru” A low voice echoed in the night not long before a figure appeared in a white bamboo outfit. “If you heed my request I shall return Rin in good health” Naraku's poisonous insect that looked alot like giant wasps hovered above him. “Wah its naraku!” Jaken exclaimed in fright, Sesshomaru however stared at him with  blank face as always, “So we meet again, What do you have up your sleeve this time?” Naraku replied calmly, knowing Sesshomaru would not be afraid of him.

“Nothing special. I simply want you to kill inuyasha.” Sesshomaru stood there as the wind blew softly against his back. He smirked smugly, “Why are you going through all this trouble for something so trivial?” Sesshomaru leaped forward bringing his arm forwards and-”

I was cut off as one of my friends came from behind me covering my mouth with their hands. “That’s enough! God thats creepy how you're able to recite episodes so perfectly.” I grinned up at my brunette friend. “Oh Alyssa you doubt my otakuness?” Alyssa scoffed as if to say “As if” “Of course not, I just find it creepy” I sighed and leaned my head against the window of the giant bus, my friends and I were going to japan and I really only wanted to go to one place, The Higurashi shrine. I wanted to see the place they modeled it after. Oh I forgot to say my name! My name is Koneko maika, weird name, I know, When I searched it up it means Kitten, who is like God? I know, it didn't make sense in any way. Now here are a few things about me you should know!

1. I have no family, they were murdered many years ago and one of my teachers took me in until I was able to live by myself, which was about a year ago.

2. I am only 16 years old, so to many people I am just a child.

3. Unlike many girls I don't go for the hot good guys, I usually go for the tall, dark, and brooding, so instead of going for the people like miroku or inuyasha I like men like Sesshomaru!

4. Thats all you need to know.

Not many people like me but I like to think thats because they just can't understand me. Sometimes I just think I don't belong here, There was one time when i had been so pissed at a friend and walked to the park, kids had surrounded asking if they could touch them. Now like most people I was confused, until I touched my head. I had cat ears! eventually they had gone away but ever since then I’ve been seeing ghosts.

The luxury bus stopped and alyssa clapped me on the back. “Have fun at the shrine! Meet us in Shibuya at 7 Ok?”

“Yea sure I’ll B-”

“No jumping down the well.”My friend Sabrina just randomly put in. That one sentence made me pout, “But why?!” Sabrina and Alyssa both stared at me with blank faces “Just do it” I smirked as I walked off the bus wearing the same priestess outfit as kikyo only difference? The white parts was black and the red part was a deep vibrant blue. “I make no promises!!”

Taking my backpack with me I started walking down the street. I was in Tokyo Japan…. In this case I guess people would say anything can happen

Thats it! I hope you enjoy. I wont have chapter 1 up till I've got 10 chapters done, Sorry, this is a little sneak peak you could say. But based on what you already seen of her who do you think I'll put her with? Comment you answer below! See you in chapter 1!