Prince Charming's Prince

"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me!" my speakers blared.

"Jesus! Turn that down," says my mom as she opens the door, "You're giving me a headache."

"Hey, hey, hey now... Jesus did nothing to you. It was me who was blasting the music." My mother rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I don't care if it was you, Jesus, or God himself, just turn that damn thing down," she says as she closes my door.

"Yeah, yeah," I nod my head in response even though she's already gone. I walk up to my water speakers and turn my music down, but only just a little. I start to rock out to Pierce the Veil, enjoying the dreamful noises that they make.

"Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you," I hear a voice from the other side of my room. I stop dancing and look over to my door, where the voice was coming from and see my older sister.

Her light brown hair is up in a messy bun. My sister and I look almost exactly alike even though our genders aren't the same. We have the same soul-searching, dark blue eyes. I say soul-searching because people always say our eyes look deep into your soul. We also have the same nose and lips. Our features are basically the same except I have dark brown hair and she has light brown.

"Get out, I'm kind of busy. Can I ignore you another time?" I reply to her.

"Mmm. Feisty," Danni says as she bites the air and makes a growling noise. I shake my head slowly at her stupidity. "Dinner's ready," Danni replies as she closes my door.

Before I head down I look in the mirror and look at my reflection. My dark brown hair is cut on the sides with shaggy hair in the front. I have on a tight white t-shirt that shows off my abs, tight black jeans, grey socks, and a long grey cardigan.

I turn off my music and jog downstairs, once there I see my sister, Danni, her boyfriend, Eli, my mom, Lisa, and dad, Bryan.

Everyone, except my mom is sitting at this big square island in the middle of our kitchen that doubles as the dinning table.

My mom, is chopping up vegetables, for what I presume, is for dinner. She is also doing it at a super-human speed.

"You taking steroids?" I question her. My dad and Eli laugh.

"Nope, just practicing for when I kill you."

"Ouch. That hurt," I say to her.

"Not as much as getting stabbed by me will," she says with the creepiest smile on her face.

"Nice one Lisa," Eli spoke to my mom.

I flipped him off as I picked up a red apple and sat on a stool next to Eli.

Ah, Elias Exer, 16, black hair, dark brown eyes, sexy dimples, excellent taste in bands, dating my sister, and unfortunately straight. Elias is a year older than me and is also in a grade higher than mine, him being a junior and me only being a sophomore. Eli, for short, has been dating my sister Danni for almost two years now.

Eli and I sit on one side, Mom and Dad will sit across from us, and Danni next to Eli on another side.

Mom sets down our plates and then sits next to Dad.

"Me and your mother are going for a run after we eat, any of you want to come?" says my father.

"Pft. Are we getting chased?" I say.

"Very funny Kade. So I'll take that as a no."

"Yeah sorry Bryan," Eli says.

Once we finish our lunch my mom and dad go and get dressed to run, Eli and Danni are probably going to spend the day together and I'm going to try and do something interesting.