Party Games

After playing that horrible game, we're off to see the wizard! Well, sadly not the wizard, just a bunch of drunken teens probably humping everything that moves. It's 11 p.m. and my parents usually don't get back from their dinner parties until around 4. I have no idea what they're doing in all that time, but frankly I think having an answer will just pose for more questions.

Eli, Robbie, and I all hop into Danni's car. Only Eli and Danni have cars, but we decide to take Danni's.

Danni takes her seat in the front and Eli by her side in the passenger's seat. Robbie and I obviously sit very close to each other. Snuggling up to each other, Robbie puts his arm around me and I lean into his shoulder.

"I can't wait to find some skank to dance with tonight," Robbie whispers into my ear. I raise my eyebrows in response. Robbie turns his head and chuckles, "They'll all want what's in my pants."

"You mean pantry," I said. I don't see his face but I'm 76% sure he rolled his eyes at me.

"If you guys get so snuggly like that, you might just turn me gay," Eli says.

I speak up, "I wouldn't mind." I hear Danni snort a little.

"What? Getting intimidated by me?" I say jokingly to my sister.

"I've come across rotting bodies less intimidating than you," she says.

"You see, that stings," I say pointing to my chest with a sad voice, "right here." Eli and Robbie slightly laugh. Eli's laugh particularity drew me in. God I could melt chocolate right off his body because he's so hot. I shake these thoughts from my head. Naughty Kade. Naughty, naughty.

We arrive at this huge mansion with cars and cars lined all around the block. I could see lights flashing from the house and I could hear music booming from this gigantic house. It's almost as if I could see the house shaking from the force of the music.

Robbie's mouth was draped open in awe at the house.

"Close your mouth before someone considers it an invitation," I say looking at my friend.

Eli laughs a little before saying, "let's go inside."

We all walk up to the door.

"Should we knock... or?" Danni says.

But just as she says that Robbie knocks. A few seconds later a very sexy looking guy opens the door.

"Well hello Tall, Dark, And Handsome," Robbie addresses the teenager who opened the door.

Clearly drunk the guy slurs his words, "I'll be your cruise director this evening."

I hear Robbie mutter, "You can cruise me." So I elbow him in his side. The guy didn't seem to hear Robbie's remark. He led us inside telling us where the kitchen, booze, and bedrooms were before leaving. This is going to interesting.

Robbie whistles while looking at a pretty blonde who looks as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Out of nowhere a gorgeous redhead that I recognize as my sister's friend comes up to us. "Come on! We're playing a bunch of party games in the next room over!" She shouts over the loud music. I look at my sister with a look of uncertainty. I'm not into playing games with a bunch of highschoolers. I'm sure I'd end up making out with Eli somehow.

On second thought.

"Yeah, let's go!" I scream trying to allow my sister to hear me. She nods her head and drags Eli along, Robbie and I follow them.

Walking into the next room, I scan my surroundings. The room is large, with high ceilings, and all of the furniture moved to the side for space. It definitely would've made the room look empty except for the 20 kids sitting in a circle. I can't wait to go back to school and explain to my teachers what I did over my spring break.