School = Hell

Eli's hand brushed my cheek, letting his hand travel down my neck to my bare chest, leaving a trail of tingles in his hands place. He kisses me softly at first, but what was soft slowly dissolved into a passionate rough kiss. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth making me moan in immense pleasure.

What?!? I breath harshly. Just another dream. Again.

Great, my morning wood has just gotten woodier.

Bad, naughty thoughts Kade. Eli is off limits for
1.) Being your sister's boyfriend
2.) Being way out of your league
And we can't forget the most important reason.
3.) He's straight

God this kid is giving me emotional heart cramps. I sit up dreading the fact that's I have to go to school today. Yesterday Robbie went home early and so did Eli but not before Eli and Danni had some fun. Are rooms aren't that far apart and Robbie and I heard it all.

I kept hearing my sister moaning Eli's name and I've never been more repulsed in my whole life.

I could've lived my life without that experience. Any wayTime for hell.

I get dressed in dark blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt, throw a flannel on, put on some shoes, and do all that hair stuff. Basically I just run my hands threw my hair until I think it looks good.

I get my blue back pack that's next to my bedroom door and rush downstairs. I pick up a leaf green apple and race out the door. Noticing Danni already left leaving me with no transportation, I frantically struggle to get my phone out of my front pocket.

I know I already missed the bus because I was hoping to get a ride from Danni and now school starts in 30 minutes. It would take me at least that to walk so I dial Eli because he's the only one of my friends that has a license.

"Hello," he says picking up the phone.

"You're not by any chance with Danni? Are you?"

"Uh no, why. Trying to get me alone to have my way with me," I can already tell he has that smirk on his face.

"Don't be ridiculous, I was saving that part for later. But for now I kinda maybe sorta need a ride to school," I say desperately hoping he won't say no.

"Sure," he says with no hesitation, "I mean, why didn't Danni give you a ride?"

"I don't even know, she just took off. Like who's Ina hurry to even go to school."

He did that slight chuckle thing he does because he's just so cute and God I would love to play a good game of intense tongue wrestling with him.

"She can be kind of a bitch sometimes, I'm on my way," he said and hung up. No more than 10 minutes later Eli pulls up in his sleek black car.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" He yells whilst rolling down the window.

Did Eli Excer just quote mean girls? I think I'm in love.

I hurry up and hop into his car.
"You don't happen to wrestle do you?" I ask him.

He looks at me, "No... Why?"

I awkwardly laugh and shake my head, "no reason.

He nods slowly as if he wants to press on but he knows me well enough to know I'm crazy and he probably doesn't want to know and he's right.

"The sky looks so beautiful today," he says probably trying to make conversation. But he was right. The sky looked like a painting with all the vibrant blues and puffy clouds. Mesmerizing, really.

"So blue," he says in awe, "almost as blue as your eyes," he says in a soft, hush voice. I swivel my head towards him.

"Nothing, just thinking out loud." I lift my nodding slowly.