Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare. The dreaded game 6th graders play with their crushes and bffs. I haven't played this game in about 2 years. I try to a very big extent to avoid this game and here it is, about to wack me in the face.

Danni, Eli, Robbie, and I all walk up stairs to my room, considering it's the cleanest because Danni's room is literally the definition of a pig sty. That's probably an insult to pigs all over.

Sitting criss-cross on my floor, we make our way into a circle.

"I don't want to play this game," I say expressing how I feel.

"Well, unless you want to end up on the five 'o clock news as the newest murder victim, I suggest you stop telling your opinions," Robbie smirks.

"Well, unless you want to end up on the back of a milk cartoon, I suggest we change the game," I mimic, retaliating back.

Danni starts to speak up, "Come on! I kinda want to play this game, so stop being such a bitch." I just roll my eyes in response.

Eli, being surprisingly quiet, finally makes the first move, "Okay, I'll ask first," he pauses for a moment, probably thinking, "Kade, truth or dare?" His words linger a bit on his tongue. God do I love the way my name rolls out of his mouth. Here's the thing, everyone knows I participate in the fun activities of what most would call gayness. But most straight guys would not appreciate being liked by a gay guy. So I've got to keep these thoughts all to my self.

Getting back to the game I answer with one simple word, "Dare." He smirks.

"I dare you to," another pause while he looks around the room, "take a piece of clothing for the rest of the game." Hmm. I could do that, so i confidently take off my shirt. I'm not exactly, what some would say, self conscious much. I do have nice abs for someone who sits on their couch so much. I become one with my couch cushion. I morph into my couch. I'm actually half couch. What was I saying again?

"My turn," I say but not before seeing Eli's eyes swipe over my body for a moment. Maybe it was just my imagination: my mind playing tricks on me.

"Wait," I say "before I ask someone truth or dare, I'm going to play some music to get us in the mood." I get out my phone and start playing Makeshift Chemistry by Crown The Empire.

"Dude," Robbie breathes. I just chuckle.

"What?" Eli and Danni ask simultaneously.

"Kade keeps playing that song over and over. I'm pretty sure you raped the replay button," Robbie explains. He's obviously annoyed by my constant, nonstop, playing of this song.

"Hey," I say tossing my hands up, " It consented I swear."

"That's what they all say," was Robbie's only response until Eli interrupted him.

"Can we get back to the game?"

It's my turn, "Yes, okay, uhm Danni, truth or dare."

"Truth. No dare. Wait. No. Truth. No. Dare," Danni fumbles with her words.

"Just pick one," I say impatiently.

"Okay! I choose truth." Was it that hard.

Easily, I asked her a question, "Have you ever been sexual in anyway with another girl?"

She pondered this question before answering, "Nope. I haven't had my college experimental phase yet."

"Okay so you're 17 and haven't experimented with a girl at all?" Robbie asked dumbfounded.

She shook her head, "Not everyone can be gay like your Robs."

Robbie pouts, "You're just upset I get more guys than you." He puts his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek. I gladly lean in.

"Your turn," Eli says to Danni.

"Robbie, truth or dare?"

Robbie answers Danni's question without a second thought, "Dare."

"I dare you to make out with my brother," she says this almost twice as fast as Robbie. Like she had it planned out or something.

Like me and Robbie have never made out before. Of course we have. Not on like a regular basis or anything, but its happened maybe 4 or 5 times.

I lean in close to Robbie as we start making out. He slips his tongue into my mouth but I have clear dominance so I'm leading him. His hand glides up my sides but I shiver a little because I am still shirtless from the previous dare. Well that is until I hear a clearing of a throat. We break apart to see Eli with his arms crossed and a weird expression on his face.

"I think I'm going to need to punch something to regain my manliness," Eli says.

Robbie looks at me and goes, "Once we get to that party, it's over between you and me. I'm gonna go find a nice looking girl with daddy issues." I chuckle a little.

"Fine with me, I can go find a drunken straight guy who might be crazy enough to sleep with me if I slip something into his drink."

"Just don't get anybody pregnant," Danni says pointing to us.

The rest of the time before the party we played some more truth or dare. Things like "When was the last time you masterbated?" "Put an ice cube in your pants." "Drink this disgusting drink" and stuff like that.

But the unusual thing was I could swear Eli was giving Robbie dirty looks the whole time. Robbie looks like he noticed it to because he kept shifting uncomfortably, but my sister being the complete oblivious girl she is had no clue as to what was going on in front of her eyes. Again, maybe I'm just imagining things. But then again, maybe I'm not.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>(A/N) Hey for anyone who's actually reading, I'm just updating a short little chapter. Hopefully the next will be longer. Please feel free to comment, like, vote, share and any more of those buttons. See Ya *waves frantically*

-Unedited

-Emily