TWO - RECORD DEAL

★彡 TWO 彡★

★彡 TWO 彡★

"HI, DARLING." Freddie says, staring at the male whose expression was of surprise. The other people around him left the room after realizing it was Queen and that they were obviously not invited to hear whatever's going to be said inside— Paul's glare was proof enough.

The man was good-looking. Handsome, in fact, if you ask Freddie. His hair was slightly curled but what entranced Freddie to look at him directly was his eyes. It was a magnificent shade of green that had specks of yellow and light brown but seemed to appear blue under some lighting. It was exquisite. And Freddie was bewitched.

Brian, Roger, and John slowly entered the room. They saw the guy stand up and noticed that a bunch of tattoos littered his body.

"Queen. What a surprise, I definitely didn't expect to meet legends today." he said in awe. His voice was a bit deep and accented but it sounded so smooth that any woman, or man, could fall in love just by hearing him speak.

"That's a massive compliment! Thank you, uhh- what's your name, if I may ask?" Brian spoke up as the guy smiled, "I'm Elijah. Elijah Phoenix. But you can call me Eli instead,"

"Elijah. What a lovely name, it's very unique. I love it." Freddie declares. Elijah smiles, not noticing the look of displeasure on Paul's face.

"Thank you, Mr. Mercury."

"Oh, call me Freddie, darling! With a talent as wonderful as yours, you get the right to call me by my name."

"Actually, you can call him Farrokh too, if you want." Roger teasingly suggests, earning a glower from Freddie and snickers from Brian and John.

"Freddie, thank you; I don't want to sound unwelcoming or something but why are you guys here?" Elijah questioned curiously.

"We told you that a band was supposed to record here, and you didn't want to leave so they decided to come here themselves, and well, it's Queen." Paul interrupts, annoyance coating his voice.

"Oh fuck, really? I'm sorry, I didn't know it was Queen who's going to record. If you guys want, I can leave." Elijah proposed, taking his guitar and looking ready to leave the studio.

"Yes, you should leave immediately." Paul replies without hesitation, Roger making faces at him at the back while John jabbed his elbow to his stomach to keep him quiet, "Bloody hell, Deaky! What was that for?!"

"Dear, ignore Paul! Don't listen to him, he's definitely not the boss. I am." Freddie tells him, earning a "But Freddie!" from Paul which he simply ignored as if he didn't hear him at all.