NINE - A TOUR, A KISS, AND UNEXPECTED FRIENDSHIP

★彡 NINE 彡★

★彡 NINE 彡★

ELIJAH AND FREDDIE WERE SITTING DOWN on the couch, arms tangled around each other and waiting for whatever John Reid need to tell him. Elijah was supposed to be the only one who will go to his office but Freddie insisted, and seeing the looks from his bandmates, Elijah knew he wouldn't be able to refuse.

Hastily, Elijah stood up when the door opened and revealed John Reid and Paul Prenter the Devil with a stack of paper on his arms. Paul subtly glowered seeing Elijah but beamed when he noticed Freddie was with him.

"Fred! Why are you here? Do you need coffee, tea, anything?" Paul said, dropping the documents he was holding on Elijah's lap and turned to face Freddie, who looked bemused.

"Uh no thank you, darling. I was just here to accompany Eli and listen to what Reid has to say," Freddie commented, not noticing the sneer that appeared on Paul's face when he mentioned Elijah's name.

"Freddie, you do know you're technically not allowed to be here right? This is classified information that's meant to be heard by Elijah only." Reid reprimanded him as Freddie rolled his eyes and waved his fingers.

"Who ever told you I follow rules anyway, dear?"

Reid scowled, his head throbbing in annoyance but he sighed deeply and silently took the papers Paul dropped on Elijah.

Freddie simply smirked winningly before laying his head down on Elijah's shoulder and proceeded to intertwine his hand around the man. Hell, if you look at them, you'd think they're a couple with how touchy feely they are with each other.

Which didn't make Paul happy at all— obvious with how he shot dirty looks towards Elijah all the time when Freddie wasn't looking and the clenched fist. Elijah smugly smiled, knowing he was able to infuriate the evil spirit aka Prenter.

Reid coughed out loud to catch his attention and he turned his head towards him, "Alright. Before let's head to the good news. I want to tell you the bad news first."

Freddie immediately reacted, arching his eyebrow and letting out a scoff, "My darling Elijah? Receiving bad news? That must be false, dear."

"Well if you let me speak, you'll know that it's very much true, Freddie." Reid rolled his eyes. Elijah slapped Freddie gently to shut him up, anxiously waiting for the announcement.

"Go ahead, Reid."

"I don't want to sugarcoat this further so I want you to know the board wasn't happy at all with how you came out as bisexual on BBC— even BBC wasn't pleased and they don't want you to come back to their show ever again." Reid bluntly said, taking out a piece of paper from the file and handed him a news article with the headline,