TWENTY-THREE - ANGEL EYES

★彡 TWENTY-THREE 彡★

★彡 TWENTY-THREE 彡★

IT WAS A REGULAR NIGHT, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER. However, the bar was crowded and the four aka Freddie, Brian, Roger, and John had a hard time squeezing through the people dancing as they tried to appear subtle. Based on everyone's expressions seeing them due to Freddie's flashy and sparkling outfit, Brian was positive that they failed to succeed in not catching anyone's unwanted attention. Fortunately enough, no one dared walking towards them, too busy watching a performer on stage and screaming. Meanwhile, John strolled to an empty couch near the stage and plopped down whilst the three followed suit. "This is why I told you not to wear anything ostentatious, Fred. Everyone's staring at us like we're from a fucking carnival." Brian reprimanded, flailing his arms around to point at his red velvet shimmering jacket and glittering flare pants. Although, one thing to note was that he wasn't the only one wearing a flamboyant attire, Roger did too unsurprisingly, dressed in an enormous fur coat —that Brian was certain it can fit two people— and beige-tinted shades which concealed his bluish-green eyes.

In response, Freddie merely scoffed, retorting with a sass underlining his voice, "Let them stare, darling. They're just envious of my good looks. And if you're so bothered by it, why the bloody hell did you invite me to go to this, what should I call it? Ah! Shabby bar anyway, there's plenty of preferable bars we could have gone to." He complained and John piped in swiftly, "Elijah was the one who offered us to go here since he's going to perform. But, if you're that upset, you can leave. I'll just tell him you didn't go." Roger snorted silently and Brian coughed out the Guinness he was drinking, surprised at John's sharp tone even if he knew that the man was doing that to get a rise out of Freddie.

Freddie immediately went quiet at the mention of Elijah's name, his hand that was holding an Iced Stolyknachya Vodka stilling and John knew he won, smirking triumphantly at his bandmate as he whistled a victorious tune. Freddie's mind was rushing with thoughts nonetheless, one of them attacking him fiercely— why didn't Elijah tell him?

Throughout the same time he was thinking, Roger decided to swivel his head around to wink at a woman flirtatiously, earning a slap on the head from Brian. "What the hell- Bri, what now?" Roger nearly whined, taking off his shades to glare at the guitarist. "We're here to watch Lijah perform, not to see you find a one night stand because you couldn't keep it in your pants." He countered and John tried to muffle the laughter that rose out from his throat, knowing he was unsuccessful when Roger turned to scowl at him and snap, "Shut it, Deaky." which made John raise his arms up in defence, a joking smile on his face.

The muted noise of disco music resonated throughout the small pub until the clean sound of someone tapping the mic softly grabbed their attention as people hollered. John grinned widely, "It's Elijah!" and that brought Freddie to reality. Startled, his eyes traveled slowly until his vision reached the stage, a guitarist and bassist on each of Elijah's side and a drummer on the back. He couldn't help but let out a fond smile when he saw Elijah's shining gold trousers. Freddie reminisced that bought it for him way long before they were dating, noticing him wear it made his heart feel warm.