THREE - SIGN OF THE TIMES

★彡 THREE 彡★

★彡 THREE 彡★

ALMOST TWO MONTHS AND A HALF has passed since Elijah met Queen. It was safe to say that he considered them his friends now, Freddie especially. After dropping the big shocker that the band will help him get signed to a record deal, they invited him a lot; hanging out and he even had the chance on seeing them record songs live.

It was an unreal experience, if you asked him, but he got used to it, especially seeing them argue a lot and most of the time, they even asked his opinion on what sounds better and all, which surprised him considering he thought he was just there to watch.

"Of course, dear! You're a talented artist, we want to hear your opinion on what should be changed and how it would sound better too." He vaguely remembered Freddie telling him after asking the band why they need his opinion if they're already great at making music.

Getting him signed though, that took a while. With a bunch of record companies not willing to take him in just because he's bisexual despite being vouched by the band— it irked them so much that Freddie almost had one of his famous outbursts. If it wasn't for Reid finally agreeing on getting him signed, hell would have gone down.

But, most of the days he wasn't recording songs in the studio nor with Queen, he was with Freddie. That man seemed to invite him wherever he goes, one time he even brought Elijah to his house to meet his cats— Elijah had a particular fondness over Romeo, which Freddie seemed to like.

He was so busy daydreaming that he didn't notice the four enter the studio and Roger walked towards him to ask, "Hey, you want to come with us to the pub?" bringing him back to reality.

He blinked his eyes and yawned before answering, "Might as well. I'm going to do nothing by lying around the studio anyway,"

"Oh, that reminds me, how's the songs coming up anyway?" Brian asked.

After Elijah signed up with Trident Studios, Reid demanded him to write songs so that they can immediately introduce him through BBC's Top of the Pops, the same show that Queen performed "Killer Queen" in. Needless to say, Elijah has spent weeks inside a recording studio making music to make sure he would be able to finish it all before his deadline.

"It's going well, to say the least. There's some songs I've finished, I just need to record 3 more songs before it's all done." Elijah explained.

"That's great, darling! Look at you, acting all professional already. We knew you could do it, I knew you could do it. I'm already imagining the amount of fans you'll gain," Freddie winked, which made Elijah smile at him in return.