Chapter 6 Lila's New Crush?

Lila wakes up. Her ankle still hurts.  It has already been a month since she first hurt it. She winces at the pain. She sighs.  Lila continues to wonder who is that cute, blue haired boy?   She hopes he does not have a woman in his life!  Why she already has been cast off by Adrien as if she were nothing!  This was after she dates him for a long time. She believes perhaps, Adrien is right.  It was never meant to be when it comes to the two of them.  She can see this now. 

     Lila it seems has a new crush. She does not know much about him.  She can tell he is a life guard.  She figures he must be Marinette's coworker.  Well, no matter!  I will find out more about him somehow.  The guy is so cute, and strong!  Why if he can knock Adrien out cold like this, he must have some great muscles.  The thought makes her blush.  Imagine, me head over heels in love with a guy I barely know!  

       Luka can't believe Marinette told him off a month ago. He is a bit upset that she wants nothing to do with him.  He is hurt that she is seems to obsess over Adrien!  He thinks, hmm, maybe I need to find myself a girl!  Who knows, maybe this will make her jealous?  He grins at his silly plan. He tries to think of who to ask out, but can not seem to think of anyone to ask out.  Well, no matter, he will figure it out soon enough!

       to be continued in Chapter 7   Surfer?